ADVERTISEMENT

2013-14 preseason rankings

Gotta like #1 in 2A!! I would have definitely put us in the top 5- quite a few teams out there that can make a case for who is best going into next season...fun to speculate though.

Twin Lakes could be a very interesting time next winter for the girls side. N-F @ #1 in 1A, MNW @ #1 in 2A, and SCC @ #9 in 3A. Poky should be better with a REALLY good group of freshman coming in, East Sac will always have athletes, and Sioux Central has a decent group of young kids to build with.

I think it will come down to N-F and MNW again, just like the last two seasons, but should be a more competitive group as a whole.

You are correct. Poky will be better- for a lot of reasons. But you are right- it should come down to NF/MNW and that should be quite a game next year.

Wow, no love for the defending 5A champs? Not even a token #10?

Looks a lot like Ankeny's preseason ranking this past season, and I believe the results will be similar. SEP will surprise - 3 of top 6 scores returning and a really good Freshman (to be Soph) class.

Agree East and Dowling will be tough, but don't sleep on SEP (or Waukee for that matter)

Should be a fun 13-14!

Kinda surprised by Western being #2 in 2a...loosing 4 starters (one of them being Wolterstorff)...not returning a lot of size. I could see them starting 4 guards next year and running even more than they did this year, if thats possible. Returning 30.1 of their 72.3 points a game.

Sorry Manson going to be tough but don't get me wrong can they handle tournament time what about tested teams(

wc,ikmm,panorama,lb)?

Originally posted by wolfpackattack:
Kinda surprised by Western being #2 in 2a...loosing 4 starters (one of them being Wolterstorff)...not returning a lot of size. I could see them starting 4 guards next year and running even more than they did this year, if thats possible. Returning 30.1 of their 72.3 points a game.
They say stuff like this nearly every year for volleyball. And yet.

:p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT