ADVERTISEMENT

2007 Soccer Shoes

Mar 18, 2006
I love what i wear when i play soccer. Main thing are my shoes.
I recently got the Nike Mercurial Vapors SG in black.
Should I have gotten those tight white pred's?!
Kelme Infinitos?
Nike Surpremacy?

Last year I got the Puma V1.06 FG in WHITE!
I reccomend not getting white if you love keeping your shoes clean. I would clean them after every practice/every game. It is impossible to keep them white because of the material. TPU? They are very very light, but when you get stepped on the foot just barley...hurts like hell. Kicking when not warmed up feels like kicking barefoot so...wear 2 pairs of socks honestly.

Comments on your cleats guys!

Comfort is the key.. I like either all black or all white. whatever fits perfect and feels the best.. with a little bit of style of course.

the vapors are undoubteldy good looking and stylish, however they are too narrow for many... i always think that it is good to have a pair of copas they are a niec traditional shoe with good durability

last year i had a pair of the infinitos and they fell apart on me like after a month and now im back with the copas

I have small skinny feet, so no problems for me.

The infinitos? did it rain a lot n you didnt put that kanagroo skin stuff on it? im suprised that they fell apart.

I would think that most people would get a shoe fit for for firm natural conditions possibly with interchangeable spikes. Does anybody have a shoe suggestion for a goalie, or does it not really matter that much. I'm mainly thinking about whether it's mud or a rock hard, dried out football field.

I think vapors are nice.. they are probably my favorite but i also like the looks of the adidas f50's.Can anybody tell me if the f50's are nice comfortable shoes?

i am not enitrely sure but i was talking with connor and he said he will sell his old shoes for a very high price. they will be worth it though. they are comming from the master of soccer, even if 1/69th of his skill would wipe off onto you it would make you a twice as good player.

bdub4life... shut up please.

back on topic:

i wore the infinitos last year and i loved them. u just have to be careful in the rain. put the protectent crap on them alot and they lasted pretty good. when it was really wet i wore my vapors. they worked good and gripped hard. cant go wrong with puma kings ever. however i didnt like the total90s from nike at all!

if you wanna great all around shoe puma v konstruckt is where it is at i have the white predators also. they suck have no touch and the striking thing blows so never waste money on it. go puma v konstruckt promise

last time i checked... touch was not based on the shoe, rather the players abilities.

look at the kids that play soccer with NO shoes around the globe.

skin has more give than plastic the white boot is made of microfiber which is a synthetic material nearly plastic which is nothing compared to kangaroo leather but think what you may one thing about microfiber is it doesnt fit to the shape of your foot like kangaroo leather just get it wet and it will for to your foot thats why bearfoot you have better touch

skin has more give than plastic the white boot is made of microfiber which is a synthetic material nearly plastic which is nothing compared to kangaroo leather but think what you may one thing about microfiber is it doesnt fit to the shape of your foot like kangaroo leather just get it wet and it will for to your foot thats why bearfoot you have better touch s town if you will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT