ADVERTISEMENT

1A Substate 8.

Remsen WONT have Blaine Harpenau or Jaxon Bunkers(Freshman). Jaxon is likely out for the year after finger surgery. Not sure if that's the right injury but I am sure he's out. Blaine is out with a sprained ankle(vs Woodbury Central). He hopes to return for state

Remsen WONT have Blaine Harpenau or Jaxon Bunkers(Freshman). Jaxon is likely out for the year after finger surgery. Not sure if that's the right injury but I am sure he's out. Blaine is out with a sprained ankle(vs Woodbury Central). He hopes to return for state
Jesus talk about inconvenience for St Mary’s. Still will be a good game though. If St Alberts wins, I would not want to be the 1 seed. Would much rather play a wapsie or springville

Totally agree. But these two have been out the last 2 games for Remsen tho. I've been talking to Remsen's Spencer Schorg and he said he little brother really stepped up tonight. So look for them to take this team over with senior Skyler. I'll still take RSM in this one despite the injuries

What happened to Harpenau?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT