ADVERTISEMENT

1A & 2A Monday night games 2/17

Some regular season games being played in other classes also. I know there is great excitement for the 1A and 2A tourneys which start tonight, but I hope that all posters will somehow indicate which class the teams are playing in, so as the tourney goes on, we know which teams are 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A. To make it even worse, all the girls' scores will be coming in and it's easier than you think to report a girls' score as a boys score from some excited twitter tweeter! So how about we report 1A on its own (large) thread, 2A on its own, etc. Thanks.

Unity Christian 36
Sioux Center 32
Halftime.

Great start to the game. Refs letting them get a lite rough

Really nice to get back to some normalcy in 1A this year! It’s been a few years since we’ve had this parity back. Could legitimately see 6 teams winning it all this year. Far cry from what was essentially the Grandview invintational (the state tourney)

Reactions: SDSU12345
Double OT-- wow! 60 years ago, Sioux Center won the state tourney when there was only ONE CLASS.

Some more close ones in 1A:
Clarksville 56, North Butler 49 in OT
Morning Star Acad. 42, Midland, Wyoming 39
Northwood-Kensett 51, Central Springs 47

2A- Cascade 48, Bellevue 28

Last edited:
Not me . Called the entire game on my podcast. Said there would be blood and that it'd be a complete battle. It was the best game I've seen this year. But if you ask me Sioux Center has a much better chance of beating West Sioux than Unity!

Not me . Called the entire game on my podcast. Said there would be blood and that it'd be a complete battle. It was the best game I've seen this year. But if you ask me Sioux Center has a much better chance of beating West Sioux than Unity!
So would you say Sioux center was the better team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT