ADVERTISEMENT

15 years ago today, Auburn squeaked out a 1 point victory

I never called you names or anything of the sort. I simply asked if you stuck your finger in her butthole? A simple yes or no would’ve sufficed but instead, and we’ve seen this out of you before, you took offense and decided to take it to the gutter.
That’s what I am saying? You knew better than that. Everybody else on here knew what I meant. Are you dumber than them. I think not. You just wanted to filth my pst up.

You are correct but the post was to honk, noT you, I repeat. I don’t say anything like that about AU to you. If you are so righteous about something I told honk, then why didn’t you say something to honk about fouling my message.
People on this board talk trash to each other periodically. You talked shit about Auburn, I returned the favor. Being righteous had nothing to do with it. If you talked shit about my mother to my brother, does that mean I should leave it alone?

People on this board talk trash to each other periodically. You talked shit about Auburn, I returned the favor. Being righteous had nothing to do with it. If you talked shit about my mother to my brother, does that mean I should leave it alone?
Now who is being all “innocent”.

Now who is being all “innocent”.
How the fvck am I being innocent? I'm openly admitting to talking shit to you after you talked shit about AU. You can try to read more into than that, but you look retarded doing so.

That’s what I am saying? You knew better than that. Everybody else on here knew what I meant. Are you dumber than them. I think not. You just wanted to filth my pst up.
I believe you @Bill_D were the one that brought up the whole "stinky pinky" discussion ITT. FWIW I thought it was funny.

But this is between ya'll so I'm staying out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT