ADVERTISEMENT

Your picks for the dome

Oct 3, 2015
Now that we are starting to figure out what teams are made of, even though it's early I just want to hear opinions.

Just seeing some thoughts on NF and some of their scores, I have a gut feeling they get beat and don't make it to the dome. Then again its a complete shot in the dark where the state will send teams. If I had to make picks though I would pick FM, G-R, MMC and Bosco. Just based on geographics I think MMC or GR will be the ones knocking off NF at some point in the playoffs.

Reactions: TP 15
GR - MMC - GTRA- DB I think state sends Glidden South to try to get best teams there. Think They send GTRA East for same reason

Dont forget about WBM. They just got their QB back last game and beat a tough HLP team. They will not be an easy out come playoff time.

It all depends on where the state chooses to send teams. I could see any 4 of MMC, GTRA, WBM, NF, E-EHK, GR, FM, Lenox or DB. All other teams would have to get lucky and not have to play one of these teams, like HLV did last year. With 8 of these 9 teams all on the west side of the state it could happen that a couple teams make it to state that are not a top 4 team. We will see. Should be some exciting football from now till November 19th!

I agree. Whoever has to play the #2 seed out of districts 1 (Newell, Exira-EHK), 2 (MMC, HLP, WBM GTRA) and 8 (Fremont Mills, Lenox) will not be a pushover game like they have been in the past. Heck whoever gets stuck having to play anyone out of D2 in the playoff especially the 3 and 4 seed in round 1 should feel punished as they are easily 1 or 2 seeds in most other districts. Very very deep district up there right now.

We'll find out more about Harris-Lake Park in the next two weeks , I believe they have MMC this week and GT/RA next week

I don't think it would matter what district you play in , I wouldn't want to have to play any of the top four teams in district 2 , one or two of those teams could end up with 3 or 4 loses and still be better then a lot of number one seeds

My guess is jefgyscoresALLDAY is someone outside of the Bosco program trying to stir the pot. I can assure you our community,players,.and coaches could care less about gettinh love on site. Our coaches are extremely dedicated to the program,and our kids have worked their butts off to reach the level of success were at. We will let our play on the field do our talking!!

Reactions: COACH_Z
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT