Your four teams that could win a title

PNation

Varsity
Aug 15, 2010
I'm asking this on every board, in A mine are in order

1. Saint Ansgar
2. G-R
3. St. Albert
4. Garrigan (although I think West Hancock is close, and that is a probable first round matchup)

I'm asking this on every board, in A mine are in order

1. Saint Ansgar
2. G-R
3. St. Albert
4. Garrigan (although I think West Hancock is close, and that is a probable first round matchup)

Garrigan & West Hancock will not meet in the first round. With the move to all Friday games, district champs & runnerups will not be paired for the sake of shorter travel.

This is Saint ansgers title to lose hands down the clear cut favorite imo. Britt is pry the second best team in class a. One team I think is overrated is GR, I dk why everyone is drinking that kool aid. They Play in the worst district hands down in the class and with the struggle against BP should have showed everyone something.

Probably because they are 8-0 and are reigning champs and have been to the finals the last two years. But ya the BP game.
I agree that SA and WH look to be the top two teams.

They've won like 35 of their last 37 and something like 18 in a row.

They will be the most athletic team in class A.
Their offense struggled vs BP. They were missing 1 starting lineman and their staring RB/DE vs BP. They had some kids playing out of position defensively. I think the players and staff overlooked BP. So i wouldn't look too much into that final score.

GR has had some problems pass protecting vs the blitz. IF they get that tightened up, they will be a tough out.
GR can score quick. They will have a chance in any game they play.

Reactions: IowaAJ34
I think whoever wins between Garrigan and West Hancock if that's the matchup will pry be the team to play Saint ansgar in the finals provided they don't play before that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT