ADVERTISEMENT

Your daily dose of Joe Biden’s America- 2/19 edition

The girlfriend lives near Ponce City Market, I’m just waiting for the day I come out in the morning to find my truck broken into…

That’s been happening to me for 40 yrs. My boat gets gas robbed at least once / yr. It will be worse this year at $4.00 / gal

Cameras and a DVR. I have 3 pointed at my boat and dock with pretty incredible night vision as well. It's not nearly as expensive as you might think.

More governmental….they won’t let law enforcement do their jobs

Breaking the law with little or no consequence

Montgomery is the same way. You cannot stop at a red light in that city without smelling weed. "It's just weed." Fine, just weed...but people are clearly driving high AF.

And culturally, obviously, it's downhill from there. They're killing one another In that city at a rate one would expect to see in a much larger city. I don't believe that this is a coincidence. There's simply no law and order.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Montgomery is the same way. You cannot stop at a red light in that city without smelling weed. "It's just weed." Fine, just weed...but people are clearly driving high AF.

And culturally, obviously, it's downhill from there. They're killing one another In that city at a rate one would expect to see in a much larger city. I don't believe that this is a coincidence. There's simply no law and order.
Montgomery has become a shithole, mostly in the last 20 years. Places we would go as a kid aren’t places to go anymore unless you want to buy said weed or maybe sign up for a carjacking/robbery.

No thanks.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That’s been happening to me for 40 yrs. My boat gets gas robbed at least once / yr. It will be worse this year at $4.00 / gal
I know that happens, I live on a lake as well and a few times each year they get my gas from pontoon mostly and I have a fishing boat in slip right beside pontoon and several times they take tank and all from that one. it only holds 12 gallons though. Cost more to replace tank and cut lines than what the gas cost.

I've lived on the lake for 12 years. The only thing I've had stolen was some outdoor furniture off the dock...which got returned because I had the dipshits boat tag on camera.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT