ADVERTISEMENT

What happened in Knoxville?

alphatiger08

Varsity
Jun 17, 2009
h30zA6.jpg

Not since 1999 has the number 1 team won it all

SEC Season and tourney championship on top of SEC Basketball tournament championship

Great year to be a Vol fan so far

Reactions: BamaFan1137
you should change your name to beta tiger for how much they hurt you
Your players and coach are trash. It is enjoyable watching them lose. That one little entitled fvck thought he could curse out the ump and then looks as shocked as a 6 year old finding out santa isn’t real when he gets tossed.

Your players and coach are trash. It is enjoyable watching them lose. That one little entitled fvck thought he could curse out the ump and then looks as shocked as a 6 year old finding out santa isn’t real when he gets tossed.

😂…damn beta…settle down

Beating auburn in basketball and baseball has given you the vapors

You won’t have to play us in football so you’ll be ok

😂…damn beta…settle down

Beating auburn in basketball and baseball has given you the vapors

You won’t have to play us in football so you’ll be ok
Not sure if Bob Harrison could coach them up to compete with Tennessee. Probably a lucky break with the schedule for the goobs.

Video of this? I didn’t follow them much after Vitello looked like a clown.

the announcers were saying the ump was overboard until the replay finally showed what he was mouthing to the ump. His face after his ejection cracks me up…

My dad would’ve beat my ass for acting like that. I’m a traditionalist, so I like their fire… but damn, have some respect.
There’s fire and there’s being a fvcking douche. Hitting a double and shooting double birds to the outfielders as you’re rounding first is trash. Their coach has basically encouraged the behavior all year, and then all are shocked when it comes back to bite them…

There’s fire and there’s being a fvcking douche. Hitting a double and shooting double birds to the outfielders as you’re rounding first is trash. Their coach has basically encouraged the behavior all year, and then all are shocked when it comes back to bite them…

You’re sound a bit hypocritical and vagina like

I’m guessing the moral high horse was a bit lower and we were high fiving your friends when dirty piece of shit fairley hit Erin murray repeatedly.

I don’t remember morally superior auburn suspending him

Which was worse?

I’m guessing the moral high horse was a bit lower and we were high fiving your friends when dirty piece of shit fairley hit Erin murray repeatedly.

Which was worse?
Fairley was trash, but he was our trash. Uga subsequently went after him and had their oline try and take out his knees, so he too paid for his behavior. You didn’t hear a peep from me when uga retaliated. I’m not saying the kid or anyone else associated with that team should be banned from playing the game, but I will absolutely take joy in watching them choke…

Which was worse?
ONW, that's a reach! You are beginning to sound like gator..

Fairley was trash, but he was our trash. Uga subsequently went after him and had their oline try and take out his knees, so he too paid for his behavior. You didn’t hear a peep from me when uga retaliated. I’m not saying the kid or anyone else associated with that team should be banned from playing the game, but I will absolutely take joy in watching them choke…
Can’t pass up the chance to again say Fvck that fat piece of shit. He dead yet?

Unfortunately, this will be about our ceiling as long as we have Gabe Gross as our hitting coach… but we do have a coach that can lead us here consistently, IMO. I think we’re probably a regional team at best next year, but Butch will have us competing most years. Hoping yal get tired of Bohannon soon, and we can bring him back as an assistant.

ODub…. Coming to that shithole of a city tomorrow- so the average IQ and number of teeth will go up a few points.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT