ADVERTISEMENT

What do y'all think about the Tejas and Okie stuff?

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Texas screwed their conference with independent deals. I say screw them both unless they are bound to same as all in the SEC. Plus how large should a conference be? You win the SEC, as far as Im concerned you are the NC when the conference is as big and talented as it is.

Texas screwed their conference with independent deals. I say screw them both unless they are bound to same as all in the SEC. Plus how large should a conference be? You win the SEC, as far as Im concerned you are the NC when the conference is as big and talented as it is.
Not a big fan of Texas due to your first sentence above. Part of me is for it, as you say it would make the conference even better and stronger. We don't want Texas doing their own thing, which they are prone to do. I'd pass and look at poaching a couple of other teams that could play nicely with the SEC teams and org.

Reactions: dustinator
Almost agreed with you for once. But don’t try telling an Iowa fan in the Ferentz era about how scary the SEC is.

fuqem. And get aTm out while we're at it.

in the SEC, Iowa would be South Carolina
Oh, really?

Not to mention...

(Against the SEC’s best defense that year)

(Against Saban in his LSU swan song)

And another beat down of an SEC team

Outside of Saban and Meyer teams, an overrated conference nationally. Hell, we’d have beaten Meyer in the ‘06 Outback apart from the officiating scandal (before the beat down of Ohio State in Kinnick, of course)

Last edited:

Texas won’t be allowed to have their own deals …. They would have to play by only SEC rules

But phuck em…. They ain’t southern like us, and they ain’t gonna change their better than thou attitude, so the culture fit won’t be great…. Same with Chokelahoma

Oh, really?

Not to mention...

(Against the SEC’s best defense that year)

(Against Saban in his LSU swan song)

And another beat down of an SE

Outside of Saban and Meyer teams, an overrated conference nationally. Hell, we’d have beaten Meyer in the ‘06 Outback apart from the officiating scandal (before the beat down of Ohio State in Kinnick, of course)
yeah, really. Step into the arena, bitch.

Well, good thing the contest isn’t amount of teeth, or branches off the ancestral family tree, among fans. The rest of the SEC would have no shot. 😆
You need to rush back to your "safe space" and stfu.. Before your leave, tell us about the NCs Iowa has. Big 10 Championships?

Good grief Sockpuppet, I’m a big Iowa FB fan but one has to know their limitations. We have a difficult time slugging it out in a mediocre B1G conference but the SEC is a whole other story. In other words, don’t bite off more than you can chew or ….don’t let your mouth write a check that your arse can’t cash! We’d have our teeth handed to us in the SEC.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Good grief Sockpuppet, I’m a big Iowa FB fan but one has to know their limitations. We have a difficult time slugging it out in a mediocre B1G conference but the SEC is a whole other story. In other words, don’t bite off more than you can chew or ….don’t let your mouth write a check that your arse can’t cash! We have our teeth handed to us in the SEC.
I expect nothing less from a trolling keyboard warrior.

Would be an interesting experiment to see how big his mouth is IRL. I’m betting he would pvss out like Ol Stump ($1 to @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA ) at the Sonic.

You need to rush back to your "safe space" and stfu.. Before your leave, tell us about the NCs Iowa has. Big 10 Championships?
1958 natty (which is one more than.m: Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas A&M and Vanderbilt), and maybe one bowl win away in 1985. Five B1G titles in the last 40 years. Thanks for asking.
Good grief Sockpuppet, I’m a big Iowa FB fan but one has to know their limitations. We have a difficult time slugging it out in a mediocre B1G conference but the SEC is a whole other story. In other words, don’t bite off more than you can chew or ….don’t let your mouth write a check that your arse can’t cash! We’d have our teeth handed to us in the SEC.
Have some pride, man. Best conference, but not by as much as the media or they themselves want to believe. You should remember the video examples above.

1958 natty (which is one more than.m: Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas A&M and Vanderbilt), and maybe one bowl win away in 1985. Five B1G titles in the last 40 years. Thanks for asking.

Missouri has at least as good of a claim from 1960 (11-0)

A&M has 3 NC claims. All old AF but 1958 isn't new so....
In 1919, unbeaten and didn't give up a single point.

Have some pride, man. Best conference, but not by as much as the media or they themselves want to believe. You should remember the video examples above.

Over the last 20 years, the SEC has won the National Championship 12 times...with 5 different teams.

Haha, it's not close dude.

Just for the record, Iowa's 1958 Natty is about like Bama's 1941 claim. AP and UPI both went to LSU in 1958

How did that work again?? Link?
18.jpg

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
So Reggie’s daddy got money for NIL? Sounds like a goober laptop thief to me? All ok now.
In any case that team would have romped the Goobs by 4-5 TDs like they did a better OU team.

I meant to ask you if you enjoyed that ass pounding Iowa took from Tennessee in the citrus bowl, but I remembered you enjoy any ass pounding
Tennessee wasn’t impressive. Brian Ferentz just sucks. Nepotism is why Iowa’s offense did about as well as the Trump administration 😆.

And I’d rather be gay than MAGAt. I’m not exactly offended by trailer trash using 8th grade insults to match their highest level of education. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
As an Iowa fan, you’ll notice I know when to quietly sit one out….. this is just such a time 😏
Having an IQ above room temperature and some measure of upbringing makes that an obvious move for you.

Sadly for it and those around it every day, sassy has neither of those qualities. The result is the written defecation we see on this board when it posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT