ADVERTISEMENT

What ACTUAL benefit to society or redeeming qualities do American Conservatives have?

And btw, I LOVE my sister. I also love my SIL. However, imo, assuming I'm still allowed to have one, a child is better off being raised by a man and a woman. OTOH, being a conservative and a guy who likes for federal government to GTFO of the way, I'm NOT for government legislating such. But if individual organizations wish to make such determinations on their own, I'm not for federal governments that would stand in their way either.

It's a beautiful solution. Individuals, and individual organizations, able to make their own determinations? WTF??? Can we allow such things....or only if YOU agree with their stance?

You assume too much.
But that’s not what was going on here. They could be allowed, but the Trump administration was giving money to these religious charlatan bigots.
I'm a huge boxing fan. You posting in this thread reminds me of Tyson biting the ear of Holyfield. You are Tyson, walking like a stud to the ring. Everyone else in the thread is Holyfield, the quiet underdog. In the ring, you get your fvcking ass beat, so you resort to biting an ear to escape the inevitable knockout. You remain a bitch.
The only thing you are beating is each other off with those types of fantasies.

But that’s not what was going on here. They could be allowed, but the Trump administration was giving money to these religious charlatan bigots.

Stay away from my ears, you racist shit!

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I'm betting the government was also funding agencies that included homosexuals as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT