ADVERTISEMENT

University of Iowa Recruits

Aug 1, 2011
I have been trying to keep up with all University of Iowa recruits.....

I noticed that Kole Kampen for Fort Dodge and Cole Pennock for Clinton have only started first game of the season, but have not started since. Robert Neustrom from Sioux City North has two starts (one halted game vs. Fort Dodge).

How are the other recruits doing this season?? Quikstats are not updated.
Cole Baker - Dallas Center Grimes
Cole McDonald - New Hampton - has not pitched due to UCL surgery, how is his recovery going?
Chris Comito - Norwalk
Zach Daniels - Cedar Rapids Kennedy

Comito has had an outstanding start to his season...so good in fact that he got drafted fairly high. Rumor has it he's on his way to negotiate a contract. In all likelihood--his HS career is over and will never step foot on the mound at Iowa. Baker has been so-so for an overrated DCG squad. Not sure why he didn't get drafted though--unless I missed it he went undrafted??

Baker talked with a lot of MLB teams just stated his plans on attending college first. As far as overrated DCG team. I wouldn't call them overrated at all. They are starting to gel and play well. Tonight pulled out a huge win Over a ranked Pella team. Do not count them out. TO much talent on this team to call them overrated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT