ADVERTISEMENT

Twin Cedars

Mr Deeds

All Conference
Feb 8, 2006
Being from small town Iowa myself, I can't help but take notice of the Twin Cedars baseball team. Twin Cedars has been ranked all season and has pulled off some signature wins over teams like Fort Dodge St Edmond, and powerhouse Martensdale St Marys. You are always gonna have the people say well they are from the south or they are a bluegrass school. Well they have a real beefed up non conference schedule and the team just plays ball the right way.

This past week a couple baseball players were in a tragic car accident and one, a junior on the team has passed away. I have coached against the boys in sports and have a heavy heart for the family and community. This morning at church they weren't brought up and prayed for. Twin Cedars is not my home but I am proud of the boys and coaches and I will be pulling for them the rest of the summer. Go Sabers!

Well said. They have a good, solid ball club. The accident is a real tragedy. Sad situation. I wish the best for Twin Cedars.

They were in a vehicle that ran into the back of a tractor. Very sad, thoughts and prayers are with the players, coaches, and the family and friends of the boys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT