ADVERTISEMENT

Tribute to Saban

He should because Lee is right there with Biden. I think he’d do well with it and it would give him something to do for the next decade.
I think he'd do well after a season or 2. His guest appearances have been pretty rigid, but he certainly knows what he's talking about.

I think he'd do well after a season or 2. His guest appearances have been pretty rigid, but he certainly knows what he's talking about.
I think he’d be in more of an analyst role. Chizik and McElroy both did a pretty good job with those roles on SECN.

Reactions: dhetiger
Corso lived in the same Heathrow apartment complex I did in '96-'97... I'd see him almost weekly at the local Publix. One of the Publix employees was telling me how he asked several not to make eye contact with him and/or PLEASE don't try to talk with him.
I got behind him once at the checkout and he looks back and sees me looking at him... acts like he wants to hide or something. I just gave him my patented 'I know who you are but I don't GAS' looks. Ahole IYAM.

Corso lived in the same Heathrow apartment complex I did in '96-'97... I'd see him almost weekly at the local Publix. One of the Publix employees was telling me how he asked several not to make eye contact with him and/or PLEASE don't try to talk with him.
I got behind him once at the checkout and he looks back and sees me looking at him... acts like he wants to hide or something. I just gave him my patented 'I know who you are but I don't GAS' looks. Ahole IYAM.
not terribly surprised

Sounds very dooshy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT