ADVERTISEMENT

The End Zone - April 9th

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Please remember and abide by the rules of The End Zone. The End Zone is for Iowa prep fans only. Whatever is said in The End Zone, must stay in The End Zone.

This week's recruiting updates: Angelo Winkel, Logan Krausman, Owen Goos, Cham Deng, Colton Harberts, and Cooper Dejean.

..........................................................................................................................................
Bishop Garrigan power forward Angelo Winkel
What colleges have been recruiting you?
“North Dakota, Creighton, and UNI.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Creighton.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No.”

What camps are you going to this summer?
“I’m going to a few team camps with my school team.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“For sure Iowa. They’ve always been my favorite.”

..........................................................................................................................................
West Des Moines Valley defensive end Logan Krausman
“I have been getting recruited by UNI and South Dakota. USD has been in close touch and we have a good relationship over the phone. I hope to go there for a visit over the summer.”

“USD has been the heaviest as of right now and has been keeping in touch with me. They have been making sure I’ve been doing good and sending letters to the school.”

“Yes, I went to UNI’s junior day and had an amazing time. I loved the coaching staff and the environment. They put academics before football and make sure you’re accomplishing your goals on and off the field.”

“This summer, I am attending UNI’s camp in May, two ISU camps, and then one Iowa camp to hopefully make a name for myself.”

“ISU has always been the family favorite.”

Dike-New Hartford defensive end Owen Goos
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I want to play college football.”

“I have talked to Augustana, Iowa Western, and Minnesota State.”

“I have been to a Minnesota State game day visit.”

“As of now, I am going to an Augustana camp, a Grand View camp, an Iowa Western camp, and an Iowa State camp.”

“Growing up, I was always a fan of the Oregon Ducks.”

Storm Lake wing forward Cham Deng
What sport do you want to play in college?
“I want to play basketball in college and learn as much as I can to ultimately become the best version of myself.”

“No college coach has reached out to me first, so it’s definitely motivating me to become the best version of myself and is keeping me hungry and humble. My motto is to outwork and be the lion.”

“I plan on visiting a couple of schools in May like University of Sioux Falls, Wayne State, Upper Iowa, Iowa State, and Creighton. Those are schools I’m wanting to play the next level at and the schools that have responded to me via email over my Hudl highlights.”

“I plan on trying to attend a few, but I’m not sure which ones yet.”

“Growing up, I just always liked the school that was big at the time. Once I hit around the 7th grade, I started to have a love for Creighton basketball.”

Dike-New Hartford offensive tackle Colton Harberts

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I want to play college sports. It has always been my dream to play at the next level. I’m wanting to play football in college.”

“The schools recruiting is Drake, UNI, ISU, Augustana, SD, Winona State, Upper Iowa, Minnesota State, and North Dakota State sent me a camp invite.”

“Augustana and UNI.”

“I went on a junior day visit to UNI, two game day visits at Iowa State, and a spring practice at Drake which was awesome. I also went on a game day visit at Augustana in South Dakota and I’m going up to Winona State for a junior day visit. I have also had turn down a few junior day invites due to conflicts with Martin Brothers AAU basketball this spring and summer.”

“UNI, Iowa State, Drake, Iowa, and Augustana so far.”

“Iowa has always been my favorite school growing up, but I also like Iowa state. Coach Campbell has great things going on at Iowa State.”

OA-BCIG point guard Cooper Dejean
What sport do you want to play in college?
“In college, I would like to play basketball. That’s what I like to do the most.”

“There haven’t been any colleges that have talked to me yet, but hopefully after this AAU season, I will talk to some coaches.”

“I have not made any college trips yet.”

“This summer, I will be attending a lot of different camps just to improve my game, become a better player, and leader on the floor.”

“Growing up, I’ve always liked the University of Iowa.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News