ADVERTISEMENT

spuat scored 41 points on the buttsniffers...

yep, it’s almost like we let them drive 98 yards on us for a td with a minute left and then lost in 4 OT’s after leading the whole game. That would really be an incredible choke job.
Absolutely the greatest choke in SEC history… as well as giving a 4th Bammer a Heisman stage on their own grass.

I don't know. The choke against MSU was bigger, as was bama gagging away a 24 point lead, at home, to "Little Brother" on their way to a NC and a Heisman for the guy you love to hate.
“Love to hate” this guy?
Image_from_iOS__1_.jpg

Nah 😏

Reactions: BamaFan1137
yep, it’s almost like we let them drive 98 yards on us for a td with a minute left and then lost in 4 OT’s after leading the whole game. That would really be an incredible choke job.
Yeah... just think... you guys could have driven the field in the 4th for TDs 2x and it still wouldn't have mattered! 😳
We weren't even ranked, much less #1 in the nation... and we almost ran them out of the stadium. I would've thought bowlcut would have looked at our defensive game plan and almost copied it... but that might mean he was 'smart'.... (see what I did there?).

(UGly... bammer swag; Vandy trophy case)

Yeah... just think... you guys could have driven the field in the 4th for TDs 2x and it still wouldn't have mattered! 😳
We weren't even ranked, much less #1 in the nation... and we almost ran them out of the stadium. I would've thought bowlcut would have looked at our defensive game plan and almost copied it... but that might mean he was 'smart'.... (see what I did there?).

(UGly... bammer swag; Vandy trophy case)
Yet, bowlcut kicked the living shit out of you again 34-10. You’re so used to it you don’t even feel it any more. Love that 6-6 transitive property moral victory lap? You were gonna win either way, so hooray.

Yes but Auburn wasn’t billed as “The Greatest Defense Ever”, we’re they?
Epic Chokegia…

Reactions: Konigstiger
I was discussing the UGA vs Michigan matchup this morning with someone and wondered if GA was going to come out mad as hell and just pummel MI, or…..MI will have learned from AL and uptempo it with hopes it would wear down Davis by keeping him on the field, should be interesting.

I was discussing the UGA vs Michigan matchup this morning with someone and wondered if GA was going to come out mad as hell and just pummel MI, or…..MI will have learned from AL and uptempo it with hopes it would wear down Davis by keeping him on the field, should be interesting.

Biggest problem for Michigan is they aren't built to exploit UGA's biggest weakness, which is in the secondary. Michigan is the type of team UGA's defense is built to stop.

They are in a position to defend their 2015 Birmingham Bowl crown! That'll attract top talent - for sure!
Rebuilding for AU. Next year will be more indicative of what this coaching staff can do but this wasn’t Auburn’s year to make some noise. thUGA, OTOH, was supposed to have “The Best Defense Ever”, as Bozo and Snoop put it. LOL!!!

Rebuilding for AU. Next year will be more indicative of what this coaching staff can do but this wasn’t Auburn’s year to make some noise. thUGA, OTOH, was supposed to have “The Best Defense Ever”, as Bozo and Snoop put it. LOL!!!
You know very well neither of us ever said that, but go ahead and lie anyway. Statistically this is still th best defense anyone has ha din a long time. One game doesn't undo the first 12. Vut it did show the same problem that existed last year and the year before that is still there. Its just that the front 7 were better and covered for the secondary. Kirby wants to put guys on an island to cover man, then you're gonna get burned against NFL QBs and WRs. Tua did it, Burrow did it, and Young did it. And in that game they started trying to play zone and blew coverages all over the place. If anyone was on the fence as far as the Heisman for Young, that game shut the door on it.

The stinging thing for you is that Georgia still has a chance to win it. You haven't sniffed a chance for anything in what, 8 years?

would love for you to post a link to where either one of has said. I’ll wait for that too

You know very well neither of us ever said that, but go ahead and lie anyway. Statistically this is still th best defense anyone has ha din a long time. One game doesn't undo the first 12. Vut it did show the same problem that existed last year and the year before that is still there. Its just that the front 7 were better and covered for the secondary. Kirby wants to put guys on an island to cover man, then you're gonna get burned against NFL QBs and WRs. Tua did it, Burrow did it, and Young did it. And in that game they started trying to play zone and blew coverages all over the place. If anyone was on the fence as far as the Heisman for Young, that game shut the door on it.

The stinging thing for you is that Georgia still has a chance to win it. You haven't sniffed a chance for anything in what, 8 years?
I don't typically sniff anything (not a dawg fan)... but let me see... we won the SEC & Natty in 2010; won the SEC & played for the Natty in 2013; and played in the SECC in 2017 (4 years count as a sniff?) . I'd say that's a respectable run, wouldn't you?
Furthermore, AU is the 13th school to reach 600 appearances in the AP Poll. Auburn is also the 13th winningest FBS school in the country in terms of total wins. Notre Dame (5) and USC (9) are the only other non-flagship universities in their state to be in the top 13.

OTOH, bowlcut has won exactly one SECC in 6 years and played for one Natty... with 5*s running all over the place... resources out the wazoo... tsk, tsk....

Reactions: Konigstiger
You have a recruiting class ranked around #40 in the nation and 31 open schollies. In a few days it will be mid December. Most of the SEC leaders have their classes already. What rabbit is Harsin gonna pull out of his hat?

I don't typically sniff anything (not a dawg fan)... but let me see... we won the SEC & Natty in 2010; won the SEC & played for the Natty in 2013; and played in the SECC in 2017 (4 years count as a sniff?) . I'd say that's a respectable run, wouldn't you?
Furthermore, AU is the 13th school to reach 600 appearances in the AP Poll. Auburn is also the 13th winningest FBS school in the country in terms of total wins. Notre Dame (5) and USC (9) are the only other non-flagship universities in their state to be in the top 13.

OTOH, bowlcut has won exactly one SECC in 6 years and played for one Natty... with 5*s running all over the place... resources out the wazoo... tsk, tsk....

You have a recruiting class ranked around #40 in the nation and 31 open schollies. In a few days it will be mid December. Most of the SEC leaders have their classes already. What rabbit is Harsin gonna pull out of his hat?
Wha…wha…What???!?!? Auburn isn’t in the top 20 rankings like over half of the SEC????

shame

Wha…wha…What???!?!? Auburn isn’t in the top 20 rankings like over half of the SEC????

shame
I stand corrected. Per 247 Auburn is #34.

Let’s look at who is ahead of them.

#32 - V A N D E R B I L T
#31 - Ole Miss
#30 - Moo State
#22 - Oklahoma
#21 - South Carolina
#20 - Tennessee
#17 - Arkansas
#16 - Kentucky
#15 - LSU
#13 - Missouri
#7 - Texas
#3 - Alabama
#2 - Texas A&M
#1 - Georgia

There’s only one current or future SEC team behind Auburn: Florida (lulz)

I don’t think another sites rankings will improve the situation, either.

thUGA
Never have so many done so little with so much….

Even GaTech has a natty since 1980.
Auburn has 4 and played for another in 2013

Must be their rigorous academic standards?…..wait, that’s Vandy.

Uh huh. You have 2 and that’s being generous. Georgia has 2 and played for it in 1981, 1982, and 2017.
Are you saying Auburn didn’t win the National Championship Foundation’s NC in 1983, 1993? And who was the only undefeated team 2004?
Those 3 are as legit as any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT