ADVERTISEMENT

Something needed to be done!!

cidhawkeye

All District
Jun 21, 2009
I am in Waco today for wrestling and they have state championship banners from 2007 through 2011, 4 straight!!! For the 'Presidents Challenge Program' I hope the state jumped in and moved them up a class or something. It's not fair that they should win like that!!

That kind of success demands that the IHSAA do something to stop it!
This cannot be tolerated.

I always thought this is the off-season football forum, but over time I have learned it is the whatever sport/ topic CID would like to make him feel better about himself. CID, have you been to Don Bosco or Assumption's gym or do those schools not fit your narrative?

Originally posted by rkhemp:
I always thought this is the off-season football forum, but over time I have learned it is the whatever sport/ topic CID would like to make him feel better about himself. CID, have you been to Don Bosco or Assumption's gym or do those schools not fit your narrative?
Have been to Harlan and Solon's gyms? Or, do they not fit your narrative?

Wow....that's the ultimate mythical State championship. Who the heck cares about that "Presidents Challenge Program"?

I actually had to look it up to see what it was.

That school must really be looking for a reason to to pat themselves on the back.

I am fairly certain this board has nothing to do with how I feel about myself, not real sure how that got thrown into this topic. I couldn't find the Presidents Challenge forum so I threw it in here. I then decided to then make some absurd comment about their dominance so I could feel like some of the other people on this board, I guess I was trying to fit in with everyone.

As far as having been in gyms, I have not been in Don Bosco's, I have been in Assumptions, some others Harlan, Solon, Emmetsburg, Applington Parkersburg, Solon, Pekin, Dike,

And now am I able to say 'geez I thought this was a football forum and now Kemp is trying to make it about road trips to high school gyms' ?

You're trying too hard to fit in CID. Anyways, you will be enjoying the trips to 2A football stadiums here real soon.

Hope so, enjoyed those stadiums in 2010 and 2011 when those 2A seasons ended up in Cedar Falls hoisting a trophy. I remember the boards well in 2011 when the primary focus was on "recruiting" and how much Regina was doing, but those dang pesky facts got in the way of a good narrative. Last starter to arrive on the 2011 team got there in 7th grade and was a third generation...and still people talked about how someones, brothers, cousins friend from work heard the story about how all of the recruiting was going on. Got a time line on when that 2A season will start for me. The good news is I will be able to report the gyms for those schools as well. I remember a 2A visit to Sigourney-Keota, they sure seemed to have a lot of trophies for being a public school in a rural area without a metro area to draw from. According to some that shouldn't ever be able to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT