ADVERTISEMENT

So the 2nd best RB in SEC history won

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
He will give Hank Johnson a run for his money on lowest IQ. Maxine waters may be little dumber. Cult is dropping lower in cumulative IQ for sure.

MAGA by gawd

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
First of many bloodbaths as you watch your party crumble before your eyes.

Any Lincoln Project news lately?
Traveling to Buckeye country this week for a trade show… haven’t kept up much…I just saw the flash on my watch.
As long as he doesn’t threaten to blow that bitches head off again at gunpoint he’ll represent your Cult just fine. I want some of that Red Magic mist he sells though for a conversation piece ( alongside my Toomers Oak coaster) .

I expect you’d vote for him like you did cowboy pedo Roy Moore.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Traveling to Buckeye country this week for a trade show… haven’t kept up much…I just saw the flash on my watch.
As long as he doesn’t threaten to blow that bitches head off again at gunpoint he’ll represent your Cult just fine. I want some of that Red Magic mist he sells though for a conversation piece ( alongside my Toomers Oak coaster) .

I expect you’d vote for him like you did cowboy pedo Roy Moore.

So you aren’t supporting the Republican candidate?

shocker

So you aren’t supporting the Republican candidate?

shocker
No more than you supported Roy Moore. I can’t vote in GA. I vote no- to a wife beater…First one elected to Senate I’ll bet. . So I would probably write in Kirby. At least he wouldn’t have to have to have the bill read to him by an aide…. And it would make the Capitol a safer place for women.

I voted for Gary Black, knowing it was a waste, but I think Herschel still beats Warnock. Not happy about Herschel winning, but much better than Warnock. Hopefully Trump stays out of Georgia after Perdue got raped, or at least backs Kemp.

Like all MAGAts, Hershel is a violent, brain damaged, serial liar nutjob. America should wish he either loses the election or pulls a Junior Seau.

No more than you supported Roy Moore. I can’t vote in GA. I vote no- to a wife beater…First one elected to Senate I’ll bet. . So I would probably write in Kirby. At least he wouldn’t have to have to have the bill read to him by an aide…. And it would make the Capitol a safer place for women.

so you support the democrat and his policies?

Like all MAGAts, Hershel is a violent, brain damaged, serial liar nutjob. America should wish he either loses the election or pulls a Junior Seau.

so angry

The historic red tsunami that’s coming has your panties bunched

A total repudiation of granny biden and his disastrous policies

Wife beating at gunpoint is condemned in the bayou…. But OK in Athens right? Just wondering.

let’s not pretend that is the reason you wouldn’t support Walker….

'I'm going to stay focused': Georgia Dem Senate candidate Raphael Warnock dodges questions about police bodycam showing ex-wife accuse him of running over her foot with his car​

He will give Hank Johnson a run for his money on lowest IQ. Maxine waters may be little dumber. Cult is dropping lower in cumulative IQ for sure.

MAGA by gawd

The depth of stupidity in the Democratic Party is hard to measure. It is like a black hole that sucks IQ points from all reaches of the universe into the depths of hell... and you are one of those points of light.

Thanks Gator

let’s not pretend that is the reason you wouldn’t support Walker….

'I'm going to stay focused': Georgia Dem Senate candidate Raphael Warnock dodges questions about police bodycam showing ex-wife accuse him of running over her foot with his car​

I don’t support him because he’s a moron. The collective IQ of our government in general seems to be in a downward spiral . When a significant portion of the GOP candidates identify as QAnon or agree with violations of constitutional law, I have to draw the line.
If we we observing another country conduct it’s elections as in the last 2 years- we would all say hooo Lee fvck.

You know that’s what Warnock is, don’t you?

I have to draw the line.

Why do you draw the line there? Why not draw the line at "people who want to fundamentally destroy the American way of life, your civil liberties, democracy in general and everything that they consider mainstream (Christian, hetero, white, self-sufficient)?"

I get why Trump bothers you. I don't understand why you continue to give the rest of this dangerous bullshit a pass.

I don’t support him because he’s a moron.

ummm….

biden-sniff.gif

Why do you draw the line there? Why not draw the line at "people who want to fundamentally destroy the American way of life, your civil liberties, democracy in general and everything that they consider mainstream (Christian, hetero, white, self-sufficient)?"

I get why Trump bothers you. I don't understand why you continue to give the rest of this dangerous bullshit a pass.
Exactly. Let's face it, by in large voting is choosing the cleanest turd. Which one will do the least damage to our way of life?

Bump for anyone.. is pistol whipping a woman and threatening to blow thabiches head off acceptable behavior? . Pretty a simple question.
Allegations? Convictions? Surely there’s public record of his assault.

Or you could find the same woman that accused him of those things standing next to him and supporting his recovery and advocating for him.

Surely, with your party having such a big heart for mental health, you understand.

Link? Proof? Wait for it?
We’ll if these allegations aren’t true. Hershel needs to be suing a lot folks for libel and slander now.
I’m thinking there are are arrest and incident reports that back it up . He probably got out of a lot because the GOBs made it go away because of celebrity status… there’s not much being released right now because they’re saving up for the the one that counts.
I wasn’t an eye witness but I’m sure there’s a lot that the general public doesn’t know. Ed Orgeron and Pat Dye “ kept it down home for years.

We’ll if these allegations aren’t true. Hershel needs to be suing a lot folks for libel and slander now.
I’m thinking there are are arrest and incident reports that back it up . He probably got out of a lot because the GOBs made it go away because of celebrity status… there’s not much being released right now because they’re saving up for the the one that counts.
I wasn’t an eye witness but I’m sure there’s a lot that the general public doesn’t know. Ed Orgeron and Pat Dye “ kept it down home for years.
😂

“if, allegations, I’m thinking, probably”… you’re using a bunch of supposition to defend your piss-poor argument, and you sound butthurt as usual.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
If they attack Herschel they better be ready for the BLACK lash.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice to curb stomp Warnock with:

“DASS RACES!!!”

😂

“if, allegations, I’m thinking, probably”… you’re using a bunch of supposition to defend your piss-poor argument, and you sound butthurt as usual.
Deflection… if it’s not true - Herschel needs to sue a bunch of publications - fast- and the head of the GA RNC to clear his name. Why couldn’t he? Burden of proof is on them.

Answer= He doesn’t want his mug shot or arrest report published?

They said it not me. I just hate woman beaters. You do too unless Trumpsky endorses them. That’s the difference in Herschel and Orgeron - right?

Deflection… if it’s not true - Herschel needs to sue a bunch of publications - fast- and the head of the GA RNC to clear his name. Why couldn’t he? Burden of proof is on them.

They said it not me. I just hate woman beaters. You do too unless Trumpsky endorses them. That’s the difference in Herschel and Orgeron - right?
In what fvcking world is the burden of proof on the accused? Shut the fvck up.

In what fvcking world is the burden of proof on the accused? Shut the fvck up.
Reading comprehension? “Them” is all the publications and RNC who say HW has a history of domestic violence. The “ ima blow your head off bitch” incident has been know for years.

So now… why doesn’t he sue them and say prove it ? You know why.

Statute of limitations would eliminate any form of libel or slander by anyone. Being a lib, this is your party’s typical loophole for most things, so I’m surprised you don’t know that.

Reading comprehension? “Them” is all the publications and RNC who say HW has a history of domestic violence. The “ ima blow your head off bitch” incident has been know for years.

So now… why doesn’t he sue them and say prove it ? You know why.
You said he has a history of it. Prove it or shut the fvck up. And you've said it repeatedly. Please stop setting yourself up for these beatdowns. I used to think you were smart.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
You said he has a history of it. Prove it or shut the fvck up. And you've said it repeatedly. Please stop setting yourself up for these beatdowns. I used to think you were smart.
Run Herschel run!!

“…But an Associated Press review of hundreds of pages of public records tied to Walker’s business ventures and his divorce, including many not previously reported, sheds new light on a turbulent personal history that could dog his Senate bid. The documents detail accusations that Walker repeatedly threatened his ex-wife’s life, exaggerated claims of financial success and alarmed business associates with unpredictable behavior.

Walker, now 59, has at times been open about his long struggle with mental illness, writing at length in a 2008 book about being diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder, once known as multiple personality disorder. But it’s unclear how he would discuss these events as a candidate.

just what we need as a Senator!!

seriously dude? Herschel is looney AF . He wrote a book about himself.

MAGA by gawd..

The denial is hilarious. After years of public knowledge… now the cult is now suddenly in denial. Herschel has a rage problem, assaulted his former wife multiple times… even wrote a book about his dissociative disorder. A former business associate and investor told me he was frequently heard talking to himself. They gTFO as soon as they could.

The denial is hilarious. After years of public knowledge… now the cult is now suddenly in denial. Herschel has a rage problem, assaulted his former wife multiple times… even wrote a book about his dissociative disorder. A former business associate and investor told me he was frequently heard talking to himself. They gTFO as soon as they could.
Sad that what you described, if true (and nobody takes a lib’s word at its surface), is still much much better than a liberal. Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT