ADVERTISEMENT

SEP Rams

OneRoughneck

Freshman
Nov 11, 2008
I was just looking up information on the Cheesehead page and noticed their roster and records. They look very solid and obviously a title contender. The other thing I noticed is that they have three kids (106/160/285) who I know are transfers. Are there any other kids on their team who are transfers?

Who would win 3A traditional state championship WITHOUT transfers? Linn-Mar, Prairie, Waverly?

They are really deep and good coached team. Won't be surprised to see them move up to a top ten team in the country. Bet they wrestle in the duals this year. :)

i,ve heard their 7th and 8th grade young bucks are studs also! look out grapplin nation....

whoa. SEP kicked the dog snot out of Ankeny. Maybe the Ankeny parents are right, they don't need two high schools. They should combine with Valley so they can compete with the Rams.

Sgt. Knock, combining with Valley wouldn't help with wrestling the Rams. If SE Polk took on a CIML All-Star team, they would still have the higher ranked wrestler in 8 of 14 weights.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Sgt Knock... Shouldn't it be called the DSM area Rams?? I mean after all 3 #1 kids aren't even from there. Also I would be real proud of the Rams who were tweeting out some extreamly racist comments towards an Ankeny wrestler. Are you OK with that Knock?

Originally posted by Willymo:

Sgt Knock... Shouldn't it be called the DSM area Rams?? I mean after all 3 #1 kids aren't even from there. Also I would be real proud of the Rams who were tweeting out some extreamly racist comments towards an Ankeny wrestler. Are you OK with that Knock?
I wouldn't be proud of anyone tweeting racist comments or using racist words in a fight versus Des Moines East after a football game.

3 number one kids don't live in the district? Odd, as one of the #1 kid's sibling plays ball with my kid and attends the same school.

Odd...I never said they all didn't live in the district. Althought I know 2 don't for sure!

Oh do you mean when East invaded the opposing locker room after a game. Well I can prove what I'm talking about. Can you? Do you want me to post the comment made right from twitter? I can if you want?
This post was edited on 1/14 4:44 PM by Willymo

willy - Racism is wrong at any level. To give racist comments new life in an attempt to win an internet argument is as wrong as the comments themselves. Some would argue even more so since (I presume) you are an adult.
ohwell.r191677.gif

The two issues have NOTHING to do with each other anyway!

Well said Trackn_mat, although it may be the Rams year for a state championship the school can take pride in..... after all they have been waiting 35 years for the second one. (6 on 6 girls basketball in late 70s')

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT