ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-final games

Cidhawk,
I see an article on the Regina-Denver game in yourprepsports about the Denver line. When I saw them, I didn't think they looked all that athletic. However, they are very big. Previously you stated you were waiting for film report. Any thoughts on this yet? The Regina coaching staff was talking the Denver line up quite a bit.

Do you have a link for that article? I can't seem to find it.

Always hoping for someone to knock Regina off but don't see it happening. Maybe a 7 point game at half but Regina wins by 3 TD's. This far into the playoffs you have to be able to pass and I am not sure Denver will be successful doing it.

Denver has some nice players. Regina just has more. Regina line was impressive and gave the backs room to run and the QB time to pass. Western will be a dangerous team for Regina. Should be a great game.

Too many mistakes for Denver and too many big plays for Regina.

My son got some very nice compliments from coach Cook. Told him he was an awesome player. He told me he was very gracious and genuine. Classy move coach, thank you!

Too many mistakes for Denver and too many big plays for Regina.

My son got some very nice compliments from coach Cook. Told him he was an awesome player. He told me he was very gracious and genuine. Classy move coach, thank you!
Everything I have heard from everywhere is that Coach Cook is nothing but a class guy all the way around. Definitely a classy move. Congrats to Denver and your son on a great season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT