ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Regina wide receiver Jackson Naeve

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the high school football season go overall?
“Overall the season was very productive and helpful for me, I played both sides of the ball and developed skills on offense and defense. But for Regina's standards we fell short, going 5-4 and losing in the first round of the playoffs is something that motivates me and my teammates to get better and make a run next year.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“Since football ended I haven’t skipped a beat, lifting 4-5 days every week and also spring training 3 more times a week, plus running routes with our returning quarterback.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel like next season we are going to have a tremendous season, we have our entire line coming back, we are going to be starting 10-11 seniors, getting the extra year to mature is going to be very helpful. Since most of our Juniors this year hadn’t played any varsity prior, this year of experience will help lots come next year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Our schedules have not come out yet.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Our schedules have not come out yet.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I am going to play football in college, I don’t know where yet but I am learning more and more about schools and am excited to see where I continue my playing career.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“A few d3, d2, and d1aa schools have messaged me about attending camps and junior days.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not made any college trips yet.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“In April I am going to be attending 4-5 junior days and am also attending a showcase in Omaha and a couple of recruit camps also.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Iowa was and is still my favorite college football team since I have lived in Iowa City my whole life.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News