ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with MMCRU wide receiver Kyler Bork

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The end result and record wasn’t what we had hoped and were expecting but we lost a lot of close games where we were up and the other team came fighting back and beat us in the final seconds because we don’t stay on the gas and keep pushing for more. But overall, a very fun season and I'm really looking forward to next season.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I work out a lot right now as I lift Monday Wednesday Thursday and then have my verticals and speed workouts on Monday Wednesday Fridays and also have basketball during the week days and some Sundays. I am very active and participate in as much as I can. I will also be doing track and AAU basketball as well as attending football camps. Also will be working out 5 days a week during the summer and usually 2-3 workouts a day during those days.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel like my team next season will be one to be scared to play against. I feel like we definitely have a chance to go far in the playoffs next year and will have a historic season.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Depending on who comes into our district next year will depend on who is the hardest team but I would say Akron Westfield who we can definitely beat. We were up 12 at half against [them] last year and lost by 1 after our running back got hurt.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The toughest individual player we will face next year is probably Gavin Sleezer.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I want to play sports in college and I’m getting recruited harder for football so probably football but basketball would be my other option to play in college.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have been getting recruited from a couple of colleges including Drake, Wayne State, and Augustana being the biggest 3.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I haven’t taken any official visits yet, just game day visits, but I will be taking official visits to Wayne State and Augustana as of right now.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“N/A.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite colleges growing up were Iowa and North Carolina.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News