ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Brackets

Don't play into that drama. If you know anything about Hudl, the videos are timestamped and the WB videos clearly showed they were in the pool Friday night after the game. NL coach looked like a fool and had to delete his tweet.

What did the tweet say?

Dont offer facts to CID. They are lost on him

Was the Nl coach not happy? He wasn’t, was he wrong? He was. Should I have repeated his tweet intent? In hindsight, no. My bad. Not certain I have been factually inaccurate very often. Feel free to cite when I have and I will own it. You will need to dig pretty deep.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Don't play into that drama. If you know anything about Hudl, the videos are timestamped and the WB videos clearly showed they were in the pool Friday night after the game. NL coach looked like a fool and had to delete his tweet.

I need a little bit of clarification. The week 9 game was uploaded and time stamped on Friday? How do I see time stamps on there?

CID, looks like GitRDone51 told you what happened. You can believe what you want. The NL coach was challenged by people on Twitter and then deleted his tweets that degraded the WB program. That's some bulletin board fodder if there ever was any. Bears might not take the foot off the pedal.

Reactions: GitRDone_51
CID, looks like GitRDone51 told you what happened. You can believe what you want. The NL coach was challenged by people on Twitter and then deleted his tweets that degraded the WB program. That's some bulletin board fodder if there ever was any. Bears might not take the foot off the pedal.

The Bears can do that, they are a dominant team. What was covered here was a film was uploaded on Friday. That allows teams to access other teams films. Nobody has answered if it was the week 9 film that was uploaded on Friday. Nor has anyone addressed how the time stamp can be seen. The silence is interesting, but it is a busy time of year. I just asked a couple of quick questions that can clarify how it went.

The Bears can do that, they are a dominant team. What was covered here was a film was uploaded on Friday. That allows teams to access other teams films. Nobody has answered if it was the week 9 film that was uploaded on Friday. Nor has anyone addressed how the time stamp can be seen. The silence is interesting, but it is a busy time of year. I just asked a couple of quick questions that can clarify how it went.
Not sure why I should have to “clarify” anything to you...if you have access you could see it for yourself. When a video is shared to the group it shows how many minutes/hours/days ago it was shared. Week 9 video was uploaded. End of story.

Not sure why I should have to “clarify” anything to you...if you have access you could see it for yourself. When a video is shared to the group it shows how many minutes/hours/days ago it was shared. Week 9 video was uploaded. End of story.

Why did they upload their week 8 game again? It was uploaded twice, once the previous week per protocol then this week to activate the ability to get into the pool for other teams films. Then at a later time week 9 was added. Take a quick screenshot of the uploaded times for each if you would, it would help us technology challenged folks out and would definitely stop me from going on and would actually be 'End of Story'. Heck I might even apologize for bringing it up this much.

Regina vs Mepo will be played on a snow covered turf field. Only cleaning off every 5 yards to see lines. Cold, wet and icy.

Just kidding. They took care of it today. Should be in great shape.
LOL, that was funny

Any bad weather across the state predicted? Headed to Yarmouth
Chance of showers during the Regina @ Mepo game with a feels like of 32. Wind shouldn’t be much of an issue for the players.

Off topic, we’ll be heading to Regina Tuesday night for Regional Volleyball Final vs Hudson. Should be a pretty good match.

Chance of showers during the Regina @ Mepo game with a feels like of 32. Wind shouldn’t be much of an issue for the players.

Off topic, we’ll be heading to Regina Tuesday night for Regional Volleyball Final vs Hudson. Should be a pretty good match.

Tuesday night is $1 taco night at Shakespeares

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT