ADVERTISEMENT

News on renewable energy

I fully expect unanimous pushback with irrational comments about liberal funded technologies .

Who in here is anti-nuclear power? Please let us know. 🤣🤣🤣

This is better than your shitty wind farms. Progress.

Well truth be told, if it’s the government taking a leading role in “funding” new energy technologies, liberal, conservative and everyone in between (who pays taxes) are contributing to the endeavor. And speaking of “renewable energy”, my money is on this:
wp-1474400176678.jpg

Last edited:
I fully expect unanimous pushback with irrational comments about liberal funded technologies .

As Billy pointed out, everyone here supports nuclear energy. Funny thing about your "liberal funded tech" line is that I know far more liberals who are against nuclear energy than are for it. People here are against the dumbassery of killing fossil fuels at the rate libs want it done and turning to wind and solar as legitimate consistent sources of power. You knew that before you started the thread. So, like Billy, I'd like for you to point out who posts here that would be against nuclear. While I wait for your response, I'm going to go start my gas guzzling SUV and leave it running all fvcking day to piss off your eco-warrior friends.

I can't take anyone seriously who writes articles for Slate, Forbes, Huffington Post, Quartz, and RenewEconomy. Sorry.

When your entire argument begins with the premise we are in a climate crisis, it just gives the author a fake foundation to start injecting his opinion... which he does all over this article. It's just one more lemming heading to the cliff (I wish he would hurry, BTW). Any writer who uses the term 'denier' immediately loses all credibility, no matter how many big words and trite phrases he posts.

Read this slowly:
For the vast majority of the time that human civilization has existed, temperatures have been significantly warmer than today. More than 30,000 scientists have signed on to a paper saying that we're not facing a climate emergency. The American Meteorological Society is the only scientific body in the world whose full membership has been polled extensively on this issue. And when they are asked, "How concerned are you?" only 30 percent say they are very concerned. Thirty.Thousand.Climatologists. That's enough to fill up Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, AL.

1974 wants their headline back.

Climate change (aka global warming until it wasn't hot anymore and we were freezing our butts off) has not been science for 50 years... it is a cult.
time_covers.jpg

It is a method of brainwashing the population by powerful governments / people to gain power or money or both. If every fossil fuel engine were not to start tomorrow the impact would be so tiny it would be unmeasurable.

I forced myself to read this rubbish and if you can't see this is written by someone who is a shill for Wind/Solar/Green horseshIt crapola and we're all gonna save the planet (OH NO! WE HAVE TO HURRY!), I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

Rage at a group for taking a position where literally no one in said group takes that position. Typically brilliant BG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT