ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Chicago

I’m sure their fathers would be shaking their heads… if they were aware that those were their daughters… but they’re probably in the crowd cheering them on.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m sure their fathers would be shaking their heads… if they were aware that those were their daughters… but they’re probably in the crowd cheering them on.
I’m sure they are one of the many in that horde or lawlessness holding up their $1000 iPhone and recording video. Because that’s what you do when shits going down!

Reactions: alphatiger08
I’m sure they are one of the many in that horde or lawlessness holding up their $1000 iPhone and recording video. Because that’s what you do when shits going down!
Maybe we should commend them for making their voices heard at night, after work. How many of these protests are we watching Monday-Friday, 9-5 and wondering how they have the time off work…

Would be interesting if we could have this video back in 1965 to show LBJ and the dems what 'a chicken in every pot' would wind up looking like in 2023... $80mm and we still have poverty, and for good measure, this idea ALSO destroyed the black family unit. Something slavery and Jim Crow laws couldn't do, but the dems achieved their goal.

77% of black babies today are born to single moms. This was 23% in 1965. Like Kanhe' (?) West said, 'the black population is still on a plantation, just a different one'... and they continue to vote Dem as a group.

They say the greatest thing satan has done is convince people he doesn't exist. Poisoning and wrecking the black family unit, but still convincing them to vote (D) is the 'greatest thing' (in their eyes) the Dems have ever done.

Last edited:
The problem Is there are no fathers
Spider-Man-1967-Pointing-Meme.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT