ADVERTISEMENT

LSU has as commits…..

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
in 2025 the #1 player and # 1 QB Bryce Underwood, the #1 WR and the # 1 RB. The offense keeps rolling into the future.

in 2025 the #1 player and # 1 QB Bryce Underwood, the #1 WR and the # 1 RB. The offense keeps rolling into the future.
Who is gonna coach them? I’m hearing BK will be gone as soon as Harbaugh leaves Michigan for the NFL

Who is gonna coach them? I’m hearing BK will be gone as soon as Harbaugh leaves Michigan for the NFL
Joe Sloan, QB coach, is the lynch pin that brought them to LSU. I don’t think eitherKelly orHarbough are leaving. But who knows. Kelly just fired the entire D staff and hired a new DC. I don’t think he would be going to all this trouble if he was leabing. I am pretty sure Woodward, the AD, would not let him commit all this money to new assistants if Kelly has not told him he is staying. I all so don’t think assistants would give up other jobs if he has not told them he is staying. But I guess stranger things have happened, I also think he has a huge buyout someone would have to pay at this time probably at least $20-30 MM.

Joe Sloan, QB coach, is the lynch pin that brought them to LSU. I don’t think eitherKelly orHarbough are leaving. But who knows. Kelly just fired the entire D staff and hired a new DC. I don’t think he would be going to all this trouble if he was leabing. I am pretty sure Woodward, the AD, would not let him commit all this money to new assistants if Kelly has not told him he is staying. I all so don’t think assistants would give up other jobs if he has not told them he is staying. But I guess stranger things have happened, I also think he has a huge buyout someone would have to pay at this time probably at least $20-30 MM.
Why would Kelly pretend that there is currently an opening at Michigan LSU should be concerned about? And why would Michigan settle on Kelly?

Does Michigan have any high wind
Conditions?
I thought were last saying it was lightning
Why would Kelly pretend that there is currently an opening at Michigan LSU should be concerned about? And why would Michigan settle on Kelly?
The all knowing ESPN started a rumor that Harbouugh was going pro and Michigan would offer HC job at Michigan to Kelly who would accept,

The all knowing ESPN started a rumor that Harbouugh was going pro and Michigan would offer HC job at Michigan to Kelly who would accept,
Michigan can do better than Killy. Allot better.

Why would Kelly give LSU any indication he would accept an offer if it was extended for a position that is not open yet? Every job I’ve ever had, it was business as usual until I handed in my resignation.

Why would Kelly give LSU any indication he would accept an offer if it was extended for a position that is not open yet? Every job I’ve ever had, it was business as usual until I handed in my resignation.
He probably wouldn’t. But as I said it was started by an ESPN reporter. They also started one about Les MiLes to Michigan if you remember the day of the SECG against TN In 2007. Kelly said LSU was his last stop when he took the LSU job. I mostly believed him but who knows about HC.

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT