ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at close-minded dipshits like @sockrag

Exactly what we've been saying for years about Trump.

He isn't perfect and there's a lot I don't like about him. At the same time, he's the one standout person that speaks to what the everyday person is facing and calling it what it is - bullshit. That's why he is popular with so many - and hated by the establishment of elites.

Exactly what we've been saying for years about Trump.
He isn't perfect and there's a lot I don't like about him. At the same time, he's the one standout person that speaks to what the everyday person is facing and calling it what it is - bullshit. That's why he is popular with so many - and hated by the establishment of elites.
100%.
But again, he tweets about 'RINO Kaleigh McEnany' and her relatively innocuous assessment on Fox last night... calls her a 'birdbrain' and he doesn't need advice from her. Jeebus Don... give it a fvcking break... you don't have to respond to every tom, dick, and harry who says or writes something. I would think he's learned a lesson by now.
By far the most annoying thing about DJT... by FAR! :mad:

Last edited:
100%.
But again, he tweets about 'RINO Kaleigh McEnany' and her relatively innocuous assessment on Fox last night... calls her a 'birdbrain' and he doesn't need advice from her. Jeebus Don... give it a fvcking break... you don't have to respond to every tom, dick, and harry who says or writes something. I would think he's learned a lesson by now.

And that's his downfall - probably the thing I dislike the most. He picks fights with people that are unnecessary. I get slamming someone if they are just wrong, stupid, or attack you. He goes after people for petty, stupid, insignificant stuff.

You do realize estimates are between 50-75% of Haley’s voters were either Democrats or “independents”, right?
Absolutely! Mostly dems voting for Haley... I'd say it was more 85%+. These stupid polls are such a farce... people coming out of precincts can say whatever they feel like, and these nimrods take it to the bank.

This is exactly how 'Operation Chaos' worked in 2016 against hillary... You get enough voters from the other party and/or 'independents' to vote for a candidate in the primaries that you know your candidate can mop the floor with.

Operation Chaos

Absolutely! Mostly dems voting for Haley... I'd say it was more 85%+. These stupid polls are such a farce... people coming out of precincts can say whatever they feel like, and these nimrods take it to the bank.

This is exactly how 'Operation Chaos' worked in 2016 against hillary... You get enough voters from the other party and/or 'independents' to vote for a candidate in the primaries that you know your candidate can mop the floor with.

Operation Chaos
Yep, remember it well, another Limbaugh classic. 😊

100%.

He’s an asshoe to everyone and will cost us another election we can’t afford to lose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT