ADVERTISEMENT

Lighting up the board in IC

I was looking at scores earlier and saw Iowa was up 2-0 and audibly laughed at it.

Congrats on winning the division.
Yeah, at this point it’s a mixed blessing, now we have the pleasure of playing the winner of the OSU vs Michigan game….. it will be a slaughter.

No, we had, a safety, 2 TD’s and one extra point…..nothing’s pretty
Hey, how long will Ferentz.be around. Isn’t he getting close to forced retirement in Iowa? I want to hire their DC but doubt he will leave Iowa as long as Ferentz is there. Do you know if he makes over $3MM a year?

Hey, how long will Ferentz.be around. Isn’t he getting close to forced retirement in Iowa? I want to hire their DC but doubt he will leave Iowa as long as Ferentz is there. Do you know if he makes over $3MM a year?
Well Kirk Ferentz contract is good though 29 (makes $7M/yr) but his son Brian (our OC responsible for those high scoring affairs) is available. Phil Parker is the DC, very good at his gig, he’s pulling in $600k.

Well Kirk Ferentz contract is good though 29 (makes $7M/yr) but his son Brian (our OC responsible for those high scoring affairs) is available. Phil Parker is the DC, very good at his gig, he’s pulling in $600k.
LSU pays 2-4 times that for a coordinator. Aranda made something short of $3MM. Maybe he might leave for real:money.

His offenses still averaged over 250 ypg. That apple you're eating is a hand grenade.
Lololololololol I remember M A N Y Thanksgiving bitchfests from the barner side of the family about Dye’s unoriginal offense. Nostalgia changes your reality all these years later.

Best joke I ever heard about Dye?

Q: Did you know Pat Dye was an only child?

A: His momma was afraid to go for two.

Best part - got it from one of you awbren fans. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's true but ours don't get bonuses for murdering kids. We give that money to the basketball team.
So you joining the pieces of sh*t in this falsehood? Well,AL is probably paying a formeer ex ND coach for killing a kid. But I didn’t know that they paid bonuses for doing it,

AL new offensive coordinator, Rees, is the coach who Kelly asked to check the weather to make they could play outside. It was a special request because Kelly was not sure they should notpractice inside. He came back and reported all was well. So they practiced outside. The tower blew over and the accident occurred. So maybe Rees should be called the killer. I got that from a source I have on the ND staff.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
So you joining the pieces of sh*t in this falsehood? Well,AL is probably paying a formeer ex ND coach for killing a kid. But I didn’t know that they paid bonuses for doing it,

AL new offensive coordinator, Rees, is the coach who Kelly asked to check the weather to make they could play outside. It was a special request because Kelly was not sure they should notpractice inside. He came back and reported all was well. So they practiced outside. The tower blew over and the accident occurred. So maybe Rees should be called the killer. I got that from a source I have on the ND staff.
Bill, Is this your source ? Seems legit.

30160_bb6ffb6a-84fc-4cd5-87b9-ee273014ca47.jpg

• Haha

Rees told him the predicted wind gusts were way too high for that type of structure, but Kelly knew a big game was coming up and decided that game was more important than this kid's life. Didn't even stop practice when it blew the poor kid into a live 115kV power line.

LMAO, the part of my post about Bama basketball...why do you think I included that?

I've known you for 20+ years now. You must have had your sense of humor removed prior to that.

This sounds like an attempt to claim you have “insider info” on ND to counter @Pops Masterson having an accurate pipeline of info regarding LSU. And it’s poorly executed.

Put more thought and effort into your next attempt. Better luck next time.

LMAO, the part of my post about Bama basketball...why do you think I included that?

I've known you for 20+ years now. You must have had your sense of humor removed prior to that.
I know why!!! Call on me!!!

It's because you guys murder people too!

Right?

That's true but ours don't get bonuses for murdering kids. We give that money to the basketball team.
You all need to spend some of that money for a gat to be available in the backseat of every basketball players vehicle. Having a player needing to shuttle a gun back-and-forth between parties is so willy-nilly

Rees told him the predicted wind gusts were way too high for that type of structure, but Kelly knew a big game was coming up and decided that game was more important than this kid's life. Didn't even stop practice when it blew the poor kid into a live 115kV power line.
That’s not the way the Federal Investigators and my source reported it. The report and my source says different.

I have a great sense of humor. I was once voted the guy who see something hilarious about something unfortunate. I laughed at your post and the part about the gun. It’s what gave the idea for my post Though I think I was right about Rees.

Last edited:
This sounds like an attempt to claim you have “insider info” on ND to counter @Pops Masterson having an accurate pipeline of info regarding LSU. And it’s poorly executed.

Put more thought and effort into your next attempt. Better luck next time.
Well, first of all I do have a friend up there from my old Army career days. But this structure you a blow or otherwise you wouldn’t have posted about it. Actions speak louder than words.

Bill, Is this your source ? Seems legit.

30160_bb6ffb6a-84fc-4cd5-87b9-ee273014ca47.jpg
Actually it was a Notre Dame fan who lived up there. In the early Interdays he had a ND site he managed in the lare 1990s when these things first come out. He tried to get the Rivals ND site but they gave it to somebody else. I talk to him every once in a while and I checked this out with.him.

I am pretty old and been around this stuff a good while. I met a lot of people down thru the years. I was in the oil industry and you might be we talked for about 10 minutes on the phonesurprised to know the number of engineers, lawyers, accountants, etc.

For example I knew a guy who graduated from Penn State. When LSU hired Saban I ask him what he thought of him. He said he hadn’t give it much thought ans ask if he could use my phone for a long distance call. I said yes and he called Joe Paterno and ask him the same question. Paterno told him Saban was the top young coach in the country And it was a super hire. He said he was the best recruiter in the country among other things. Paterno knew his coache.

I have a lot of acquaintances I can call anytime I wish and get any info they might have. For example I have some Michigan friends who told way before it broke out that Tucker had some big personal problems at Michigan State.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
The tower blew over and the accident occurred.
LOL at the “accident”…:

An accident is when you bump into the car behind you when backing out of a tight spot, Bill. This was no accident. This was BK’s choice he made that electrocuted that poor, innocent kid.

LOL at the “accident”…:

An accident is when you bump into the car behind you when backing out of a tight spot, Bill. This was no accident. This was BK’s choice he made that electrocuted that poor, innocent kid.

Crazy he sent him up on a scissor lift in the middle of a substation during a 100 year hurricane.

• Haha
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT