ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa High School Playoffs Podcast

Waste of time if you're not from West Hancock or not a Class A fan.
I'll say it far more nicely.

I applaud the enthusiasm and love for HS football. It's wonderful to see. As it pertains to Class 1A review, it seems as though you guys basically just made picks/analysis based upon historical data. Perhaps West Branch may be found to be overrated.

However, up to this point, the Bears have handily defeated everyone they've faced. Including a pair of teams that remain in the round of 16 for 1A (Mediapolis and Waterloo Columbus).

Keep up the passionate podcast. It gives a good look in an otherwise darkened world. All the best to West Hancock.

No show this week?
Nope. We always do one before the first round and then after once pods are released. We'll do another one if we make it to the title game again. I do regular episodes almost weekly with former athletes, teachers and coaches form West Hancock!

Nope. We always do one before the first round and then after once pods are released. We'll do another one if we make it to the title game again. I do regular episodes almost weekly with former athletes, teachers and coaches form West Hancock!
Ah shoot, was hoping for one each round! Always enjoy the playoff ones! Class A needs more media coverage!

Ah shoot, was hoping for one each round! Always enjoy the playoff ones! Class A needs more media coverage!
Next season, I'll do it! I'm also writing a book about the history of Britt/WH football and wrestling so I'm pretty busy presently. That'll be done this summer so I'll have more time!

If you want to ensure high-quality essays and timely delivery, it's important to order from a reputable website. A reputable site will have experienced writers who are able to deliver work to a high standard. Additionally, the site will have secure payment options and a customer service nurses case studies team to assist you if you encounter any problems. Explore the top reasons why choosing a reliable essay writing service can benefit you.

I just heard about this amazing personal essay writing service from a friend and I had to share it with you. They worked with these real pros who did an incredible job and help writing personal statement. My friend was blown away by their attention to detail and commitment to quality. It's clear that these writers know exactly what they're doing and are passionate about their craft. So, if you want to take your essay writing game to the next level, definitely consider giving this service a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Stunning site! Do you have any helpful clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are so many alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. do my assignment for me Any thoughts? Welcome it!

Drift Hunters is not only an interesting entertaining game, but also the result of relentless efforts. I tried my best to deliver a classy racing game, with realistic graphics and unique gameplay.

Next season, I'll do it! I'm also writing a book about the history of Britt/WH football and wrestling so I'm pretty busy presently. That'll be done this summer so I'll have more time!

Great to see the community engaging with the podcast and sharing updates on West Hancock! @WHANCOCK, your efforts in documenting local sports through various mediums are truly commendable. It's heartening to hear about the upcoming book – history and sports are rich threads in the fabric of local culture, and preserving them is crucial. I’m sure many of us are looking forward to your deep dive into Britt/WH football and wrestling lore. On a different note, while the focus on big classes is often inevitable, it’s refreshing to see Class A getting its due. More power to grassroots coverage and the teams making a run for the title. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: WHANCOCK
Great to see the community engaging with the podcast and sharing updates on West Hancock! @WHANCOCK, your efforts in documenting local sports through various mediums are truly commendable. It's heartening to hear about the upcoming book – history and sports are rich threads in the fabric of local culture, and preserving them is crucial. I’m sure many of us are looking forward to your deep dive into Britt/WH football and wrestling lore. On a different note, while the focus on big classes is often inevitable, it’s refreshing to see Class A getting its due. More power to grassroots coverage and the teams making a run for the title. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! I love what I do!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT