ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation….Largest increase on record

You don't. Yours is effortless.

BTW, the first time you ever answer on substance would be a first.
You don’t deserve anything from me. I have to give to your kind every time I get a paycheck, so I will determine how and what I choose to respond to you.

When it needs to be pointed out that you are massive, white-apologist, dumb as dogshit, liberal pussy (which is daily), I will do it. And you will sit there and take it, sis.

And Wendy's thanks you for your service.
I wouldn’t hire you if I worked at Wendy’s. Too many cigarette breaks, and your wrist is too limp to work a cash register. You’d also get PMSy on days with big revenue, and you’d have to whisper to your female coworkers about the talking points you slurp up from The View.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
BTW, the first time you ever answer on substance would be a first.

I have and when it comes to you, it is absolutely an exercise in futility. Why would ANYONE waste the time to provide you with actual substance? Seriously, why???

You are not what I would consider a grown person. Maybe you're tall but your mind is childlike. Children are great but people don't really get into the weeds with children to discuss socioeconomic or other complex issues.

You should take his pat on your head as an act of kindness. Or better yet, just stfu and learn from your betters.

Reactions: dhetiger
And Wendy's thanks you for your service.

Point of order...

There's a small police department in my county that has a starting pay for police officers that is lower than the starting pay at McDonald's.

They would still be expected to run towards gunfire or fight your giant boyfriend if he started beating your ass again, but they would make less than the fry guy while doing so.

Cities and counties are having a very hard time keeping up with Joe's inflation. It will likely take 2 years before our pay catches up to today's economy.

Point of order...

There's a small police department in my county that has a starting pay for police officers that is lower than the starting pay at McDonald's.

They would still be expected to run towards gunfire or fight your giant boyfriend if he started beating your ass again, but they would make less than the fry guy while doing so.

Cities and counties are having a very hard time keeping up with Joe's inflation. It will likely take 2 years before our pay catches up to today's economy.
And you vote for Republicans, who've been defunding police pay and pensions for decades.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I have and when it comes to you, it is absolutely an exercise in futility. Why would ANYONE waste the time to provide you with actual substance? Seriously, why???

You are not what I would consider a grown person. Maybe you're tall but your mind is childlike. Children are great but people don't really get into the weeds with children to discuss socioeconomic or other complex issues.

You should take his pat on your head as an act of kindness. Or better yet, just stfu and learn from your betters.
This. When logic failed after the first few weeks, I joined @Pops Masterson in just dumping on the slimy trash lib as I see fit. Laughing at it is much more fun than trying to reason with it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I realized I really needed more of a response to this jewel……Democrats have been Ponzi scheming pension plans for generations, and robbing the funds to support those pensions
Lulz. I’m not sure what alternate reality socky lives in when he Bidens something like that nonsense all over the board.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
You will hear this from historically ignorant Republicans about every Democrat elected, each time. Sure fire way to spots someone not to be taken seriously on anything.

Tell us all one thing... just one thing, that this POTUS (and his handlers) have done that is worth a damn.

Also tell us which of the POTUS election promises he has followed thru with.

Tell us all one thing... just one thing, that this POTUS (and his handlers) have done that is worth a damn.

Also tell us which of the POTUS election promises he has followed thru with.
Literally, all three of my executive actions that I hoped for when I was one of the 81 million who voted for him over the "drink bleach and stick a UV light up your ass to cure Covid" guy: 1) Withdrawing from Afghanistan, 2) Re-entering the Paris Climate Accord, and 3) End the immoral and illegal family separation policy. If you'd have wandered off propaganda sites for two minutes, you could have Googled this and spared yourself...

1) Epic Failure….by all accounts.
2) No doubt the Chinese and Russians are laughing at us going from an energy exporter to….groveling to OPEC.
3) Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with the border is a complete, utter failure…..period….unless of course the plan was to flood the country with potential voters.

Literally, all three of my executive actions that I hoped for when I was one of the 81 million who voted for him over the "drink bleach and stick a UV light up your ass to cure Covid" guy: 1) Withdrawing from Afghanistan, 2) Re-entering the Paris Climate Accord, and 3) End the immoral and illegal family separation policy. If you'd have wandered off propaganda sites for two minutes, you could have Googled this and spared yourself...

One of your funniest posts to date. Do you like living with your head all the way up your vagina?

I said "What has he done worth a damn?". Do you understand the question? ....and when do you expect the election promises of curing cancer and uniting the country to happen?

1) Withdrawing from Afghanistan

Joe Biden's Botched Withdrawal Plunges Afghanistan Into Chaos

2) Re-entering the Paris Climate Accord

Joe Biden’s climate-change plans will burn billions, won’t bring change we actually need

3) End the immoral and illegal family separation policy

Biden has not done enough to end family separations at the border

I said "What has he done worth a damn?". Do you understand the question? ....and when do you expect the election promises of curing cancer and uniting the country to happen?

Joe Biden’s climate-change plans will burn billions, won’t bring change we actually need

Well THAT b!tch slapped Slut Mouth into next Tuesday

Reactions: Pops Masterson
And tell me exactly what would Adolf Trumpsky do about this problem? You know it started on his watch by denial, denials, delays in seeing reality?? Supply chain out of whack before COVID thanks to his temporary politically motivated trade war( Ivankas patents and trademark tariff exemptions solved it. F A C T )

Absolutely amazing how you people could fantasize that a totally failed corrupt, bankrupt businessman and reality show host could have all the answers now.

hey!! Maybe he could run the shipping industry like he did his airline. He’d be a great FAA director too I’m guessing with his success of Trumpsky airlines. What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
And tell me exactly what would Adolf Trumpsky do about this problem? You know it started on his watch by denial, denials, delays in seeing reality?? Supply chain out of whack before COVID thanks to his temporary politically motivated trade war( Ivankas patents and trademark tariff exemptions solved it. F A C T )

Absolutely amazing how you people could fantasize that a totally failed corrupt, bankrupt businessman and reality show host could have all the answers now.

hey!! Maybe he could run the shipping industry like he did his airline. He’d be a great FAA director too I’m guessing with his success of Trumpsky airlines. What do you think?

How about close pipelines, crush domestic production, beg OPEC to produce more, watch fully loaded tankers stack up outside of port and watch their anchors rip pipelines and spew oil all over the Southern California coast? That is f@kin' genius.

When should we expect sailing tankers with marshmallow anchors Captain Greta?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned

DJT isn’t the president unfortunately

I want to know that whoever is handling granny biden has a plan

and lol on Trumpsky…😂…now proven that the Russian collusion was fake and originated from Herr Clinton…and the press AND the FBI knew and were trying to perform a coup

P
DJT isn’t the president unfortunately

I want to know that whoever is handling granny biden has a plan

and lol on Trumpsky…😂…now proven that the Russian collusion was fake and originated from Herr Clinton…and the press AND the FBI knew and were trying to perform a coup
poor gator and socky

Favorite orange man bad talking point = destroyed

Reactions: Orange_N_White

Well THAT b!tch slapped Slut Mouth into next Tuesday

Scrape that Franzia drinking slut right off the pavement. Again. Lulz.
We will never be united as long as MAGAts continue to operate on a separate set of facts, or fail to ever look at things objectively, You pussies are so butt-hurt over your cult daddy getting his ass kicked, you are ALWAYS going to come up with excuses for voting for the failures that are Republicans. While you guys are sucking each other off here, normal people who work decent jobs have seen their 401Ks boosted by a record stock market, their wages go up faster than in decades, and unemployment way down. AND your retard king promised leaving Afghanistan but FAILED to deliver, killing many more over his four years. And you halfwits never shed your crocodile tears for that, as you’re hypocritical MAGAt propaganda sheep. The blood shed and waste there has ended and NOW we are investing in America, which your Orange clown never did. So no, it is not doom and gloom and your salty because you worshipped a failure. But he was a your white power hero.

We get it. Orange Daddy’s gone. Just like real Daddy, he never loved you though. Wipe your tears and look at things more clearly.

We will never be united as long as MAGAts continue to operate on a separate set of facts, or fail to ever look at things objectively, You pussies are so butt-hurt over your cult daddy getting his ass kicked, you are ALWAYS going to come up with excuses for voting for the failures that are Republicans. While you guys are sucking each other off here, normal people who work decent jobs have seen their 401Ks boosted by a record stock market, their wages go up faster than in decades, and unemployment way down. AND your retard king promised leaving Afghanistan but FAILED to deliver, killing many more over his four years. And you halfwits never shed your crocodile tears for that, as you’re hypocritical MAGAt propaganda sheep. The blood shed and waste there has ended and NOW we are investing in America, which your Orange clown never did. So no, it is not doom and gloom and your salty because you worshipped a failure. But he was a your white power hero.

We get it. Orange Daddy’s gone. Just like real Daddy, he never loved you though. Wipe your tears and look at things more clearly.

You just really suck at trolling

You can always tell who got their asses kicked in high school by the way they post. Bet this guy was a skateboarder that wore dark eyeliner and listened to Dashboard Comfessional.

Holy sh@t... you have convinced me! Joe and the Ho are doing an excellent job! It is all Trump and COVID fault. You are a f@ckin' visionary! Joe will kick cancers azz soon and save billions of lives... Son of a Biotch I wish I would have voted for Joe and the Ho

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
How about close pipelines, crush domestic production, beg OPEC to produce more, watch fully loaded tankers stack up outside of port and watch their anchors rip pipelines and spew oil all over the Southern California coast? That is f@kin' genius.

When should we expect sailing tankers with marshmallow anchors Captain Greta?
But but but Otisville!!!

😂…You’re so stupid

n8QVnL5h.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT