ADVERTISEMENT

If the primary election were held today, who ya pulling the lever for?

Fvcking it up would be Trump finishing #1 in the state, and the bigger the margin, the bigger the fvck up.

Yes, I know you guys are likely to fvck it up, lol.
Oh he’s certainly going to “win”, the only questions are by how much and who’s going to finish second. Interestingly, we’ve been bombarded with political ads for MONTHS but most of the “negative” ads have gone against DeSantis and to a lesser extent Haley. I’ll be going, should be interesting.

Oh he’s certainly going to “win”, the only questions are by how much and who’s going to finish second. Interestingly, we’ve been bombarded with political ads for MONTHS but most of the “negative” ads have gone against DeSantis and to a lesser extent Haley. I’ll be going, should be interesting.

DeSantis has been hit with negative ads from the left, Haley/Establishment, and Trump. A while back he had more negative ad money spent against him than just about everybody else combined. Not sure what those numbers would be now.

The establishment learned absolutely nothing from 2016. They had an extremely strong candidate in DeSantis to rally around, but they chose to knee-cap him and spend all their money on Haley, which is going to end up guaranteeing us Trump.

Reactions: Reasoned
And if he doesn’t, then it must be rigged.

Fvcking it up would be Trump finishing #1 in the state, and the bigger the margin, the bigger the fvck up.

Yes, I know you guys are likely to fvck it up, lol.
Anyone who thinks Trump won’t win the Iowa primary and the overall nomination is a running dumasss.

Reactions: Reasoned
LOL at the irony. The leftists are cheering for you Rhinos and moderate mamby pansies!

I support the candidate that is to the right of Trump on every single issue.

Words have no meaning to the Trumpist faction. RINO no longer has anything to do with policy, it’s only whether or not you support Trump.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Big Dick Ron
More like “Likes Dick Ron”. Dude is a tool and a blowhard idiot.
DeSantis-Boots-twofer-1280x867.jpg

We know old Sockey is going to pull the lever for the Democrats because he gets free heroin injection kits that are Biden approved, butt plugs with the Transportation Secretary seal of approval, and fashion tips from our Federal nuclear waste expert.

We know old Sockey is going to pull the lever for the Democrats because he gets free heroin injection kits that are Biden approved, butt plugs with the Transportation Secretary seal of approval, and fashion tips from our Federal nuclear waste expert.
IPD can always be counted on for a mushroom cloud of words 🤣🤣🤣

Poor stupid socky

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT