ADVERTISEMENT

I hearby claim....

this board to be the soul [sic] property of the Wandering Xmen... hereby going forward to the purgatory we've so grown accustomed to... With a song in our hearts (War Eagle!) we'll continue to Fly down the field, always to conquer, never to yield...

:D:cool:
In; Gator's on the way

this board to be the soul [sic] property of the Wandering Xmen... hereby going forward to the purgatory we've so grown accustomed to... With a song in our hearts (War Eagle!) we'll continue to Fly down the field, always to conquer, never to yield...

Should we in invite Jim Jordan? I hear he really likes College wrestling? Plus he’ll never tell anyone about us!

Last edited:
Reactions: Konigstiger

I was with you until that last part. :cool:

Crickets!!!
Jordan’s mind goes blank when you talk about wrestling... even though 8 athletes and coaches signed affidavits that he was told about the cornholing. “ BUTT more is coming ;) . He’s Teflon - like your Lysol drinking POTUS. That explains the odd orange blonde hair BTW.

Last edited:
Jordan’s mind goes blank when you talk about wrestling... even though 8 athletes and coaches signed affidavits that he was told about the cornholing. “ BUTT more is coming ;) . He’s Teflon - like your Lysol drinking POTUS. That explains the odd orange blonde hair BTW.

It bothers you that he exposed corruption within the FBI and Intelligence communities?

Not sure why that would bother anyone.

It bothers you that he exposed corruption within the FBI and Intelligence communities?

Not sure why that would bother anyone.

I say follow the law! It’s plain English.

First answer to your spin - the quality of legal investigation depends on who controls DOJ. Trump has clearly weaponized AG... (which is going to get him beat. I’ll tell you why later) . You should be thankful for Comey investigations. Otherwise the cvnt would be POTUS for sure.

Next - Do you think there is any good reason ( legal ) for ANY political campaign to receive money and or favor from ANY country? Let’s say that Bidens campaign EXACTLY follows the 2016 Trump playbook with China. Will Trumpists and State news scream ??

I say follow the law! It’s plain English.

First answer to your spin - the quality of legal investigation depends on who controls DOJ. Trump has clearly weaponized AG... (which is going to get him beat. I’ll tell you why later) . You should be thankful for Comey investigations. Otherwise the cvnt would be POTUS for sure.

Next - Do you think there is any good reason ( legal ) for ANY political campaign to receive money and or favor from ANY country? Let’s say that Bidens campaign EXACTLY follows the 2016 Trump playbook with China. Will Trumpists and State news scream ??

You answer my supposed spin with actual spin.

We exposed corruption and political bullshit within our intelligence community. That is a good thing. A good American will be exonerated. That is a good thing.

For just a moment I need you to forget about Trump. Consider the above situation without considering Trump whatsoever. IF you can manage that and still say that this recent development isn't a good thing then you've gone full retard.

Reactions: dhetiger
Anyone invite the DAWGS, ONW & Hokie?

You know we haven't heard from Gritter in a while. Musta got married or something....

Brown water needs to make a drive through. He’s been busy with his little ginger clone the last year. Pretty scary duplication if you’ve seen pics.

Link it or stfu

chill bro!! That’s an inside joke about MoGoobers need for WD40 in his mechanical parts.

don’t worry though... the internal disinfectant injection - cooking your innards with POWERFUL UV Light- will be in the history books forever. You will have to deal with knowing there is video proof that he really is that delusional.

CNN posted his new approval numbers today, and it is (just all but one of us suspected) not looking good at all for gator’s party.

Let that sink in. CNN. LOL!!!!

CNN posted his new approval numbers today, and it is (just all but one of us suspected) not looking good at all for gator’s party.

Let that sink in. CNN. LOL!!!!

Approval does not equal voter preference. Sleepy Joe leads comfortably now in most battleground states - even though he’s still locked in his basement.

As long as he’s ranting like a psycho teenager on his Twitter account at 2:00am - there’s a good probability that he makes a fatal error .
If he hasn’t done it by now...you seem awfully confident that the dementia candidate has this thing. So who is the puppet master?

If he hasn’t done it by now...you seem awfully confident that the dementia candidate has this thing. So who is the puppet master?

What is worse than purported dementia??

Profound insanity recorded for eternity

Maybe puppet master is Gates, Soros and Fauci in their deep state plot to rule ALL the nations of the world affected by the virus. I’m sure Hillary and Obama are in there somewhere in the quest for global domination.

Maybe puppet master is Gates, Soros and Fauci in their deep state plot to rule ALL the nations of the world affected by the virus. I’m sure Hillary and Obama are in there somewhere in the quest for global domination.

The above is ridiculous to you but the idea of someone as cognitively challenged as Biden residing in the Oval sets your mind at ease. Why? Because you dream of a balanced Cabinet. Who would pull the strings to balance such a Cabinet? Well, now we're back to the original point that you mocked, no?

You're a smart guy but your TDS makes you less so.

The above is ridiculous to you but the idea of someone as cognitively challenged as Biden residing in the Oval sets your mind at ease. Why? Because you dream of a balanced Cabinet. Who would pull the strings to balance such a Cabinet? Well, now we're back to the original point that you mocked, no?

Let's see. Obama still lives in DC, correct?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
What is worse than purported dementia??

Profound insanity recorded for eternity

I can’t take anyone seriously that has to be told how to vote.. by a “conservative group” that’s choosing a demented child sniffer to lead America. You libs have gone bonkers.

if your boss mayor, sheriff or otherwise- sat up till the wee hours tweeting , calling people elementary school names denied events that were absolutely true and gave irrational medical advice... would you question his mental capacity?

Would you vote for him in the next election?

Would you put more hope in a collective government of city council or county commission to prevent life changing impulsive decisions?

if your boss mayor, sheriff or otherwise- sat up till the wee hours tweeting , calling people elementary school names denied events that were absolutely true and gave irrational medical advice... would you question his mental capacity?

Would you vote for him in the next election?

If he was running against Biden? Absolutely.

Would you put more hope in a collective government of city council or county commission to prevent life changing impulsive decisions?

If that group was put together by "Biden" (see his proxy or proxies), no.

Someone calls Biden mentally unfit and your response is always but, but, but Trump. You don't care who or what gets elected provided that it's not Trump. That's not rational BG.

I wish I could vote Reagan into the Oval. I can't. But for damn sure I'm not re-electing Obama through the shell of a man formerly known as Biden. And let's face it, Biden was awful when he still had his marbles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT