ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bill

Did Kelly ever get a response from the SEC office ?
I haven’t heard and don’t care. But if they do I will tell you. But has the SEC office ever decided against an official on an AL matter. I think they test the officials and make sure they don’t know what Offensive Holding is before they assign them to an AL game.

I haven’t heard and don’t care. But if they do I will tell you. But has the SEC office ever decided against an official on an AL matter. I think they test the officials and make sure they don’t know what Offensive Holding is before they assign them to an AL game.

The name of the head official in the Bama vs LSU game was Daniel Gautreaux...he lives in Lafayette, Louisiana.

And what does, "decided against" even mean? They supposedly get graded after each game and those grades supposedly determine their assignments moving forward as well as their status as officials.

Look, the SEC has notoriously shitty officials, period, but to pretend that they're helping Bama, when statistical analysis entirely disputes that, is just dumb and the kind of crap bad losers say.

We need FULL TIME professional officials in our conference. It's a billion dollar sport and it is passed time that we act like it. Hire them, pay them and hold them accountable.

The name of the head official in the Bama vs LSU game was Daniel Gautreaux...he lives in Lafayette, Louisiana.

And what does, "decided against" even mean? They supposedly get graded after each game and those grades supposedly determine their assignments moving forward as well as their status as officials.

Look, the SEC has notoriously shitty officials, period, but to pretend that they're helping Bama, when statistical analysis entirely disputes that, is just dumb and the kind of crap bad losers say.

We need FULL TIME professional officials in our conference. It's a billion dollar sport and it is passed time that we act like it. Hire them, pay them and hold them accountable.
Fully expect @Bill_D to reject this serum like he does every other form of truth.

Ohhhh this on is gonna sting whenever @Bill_D shows up. Prolly not till Friday due to “bridge season picking up” but I ain’t got no dawg in this fight so I’m staying out of it.

Ohhhh this on is gonna sting whenever @Bill_D shows up. Prolly not till Friday due to “bridge season picking up” but I ain’t got no dawg in this fight so I’m staying out of it.
Naw. I know about Gautreau. He is a long time Bama fan from way back. i think he was the SEC chief Official at one time. May still be. Isn’t he the one who said it is good for the SEC for Bama to win and get a bigger bowl to split or was that somebody else?

And you what? The SEC will not move in that direction because they and other people think the SEC has the best officials in college football now. I agree about full time professional referees.

So why did the Corndogs lose the OTHER two games? Was the assignment to benefit Bama? Who did you blame for that? You have THREE loss program with one special player . Enjoy the Citrus bowl. That’s the typical destination - and better than most since the GOAT left the swamp.

Get better players and coaches like Saban and MILREAUX. He outplayed Daniels , can take hit like a man and didn’t cost his team the game with a bad pass.

So why did the Corndogs lose the OTHER two games? Was the assignment to benefit Bama? Who did you blame for that? You have THREE loss program with one special player . Enjoy the Citrus bowl. That’s the typical destination - and better than most since the GOAT left the swamp.

Get better players and coaches like Saban and MILREAUX. He outplayed Daniels , can take hit like a man and didn’t cost his team the game with a se to us last year?bad pass.
Why did you lose the TX game or lose to us or TN last year? The other team outscored you. That’s why you lost.

Naw. I know about Gautreau. He is a long time Bama fan from way back. i think he was the SEC chief Official at one time. May still be. Isn’t he the one who said it is good for the SEC for Bama to win and get a bigger bowl to split or was that somebody else?

LMAO...all of this is, of course, incorrect. That 3rd sentence was hilarious.

John McDaid, who graduated from Harvard, and who has been an official for more than 3 decades for 3 different conferences, is now the SEC Coordinator of Football Officials (since 2020). His full time gig was with Microsoft.

Gautreaux (you misspelled) has family ties to LSU but he went to the University of Louisiana Lafayette. He's as much of a Bammer as you are.

LMAO...all of this is, of course, incorrect. That 3rd sentence was hilarious.

John McDaid, who graduated from Harvard, and who has been an official for more than 3 decades for 3 different conferences, is now the SEC Coordinator of Football Officials (since 2020). His full time gig was with Microsoft.

Gautreaux (you misspelled) has family ties to LSU but he went to the University of Louisiana Lafayette. He's as much of a Bammer as you are.
You don’t know much about USL-LSU relationships if you think that. USL doesn’t hate LSU with a deep passion. No one who went to USL is a fan of LSU. If I had to pick the most negative fans to LSU it would be USL by far.

Last edited:
Isn’t he the one who said it is good for the SEC for Bama to win and get a bigger bowl to split or was that somebody else?
As I said, I’m staying out of this one, so you can stop bullying me into replying on your obvious deflection from the fact that this guy is an LSU homer.

You don’t know much about USL-LSU relationships if you think that. USL doesn’t hate LSU with a deep passion. No one who went to USL is a fan of LSU. If I had to pick the most negative fans to LSU it would be USL by far.

USL? Never heard of it. Do you mean SLU??? Either way, Gautreaux went to ULL.

You digging your heals in here isn't a real surprise. Bama cheated LSU via a Ragin' Cajun? OK.

You digging your heals in here isn't a real surprise. Bama cheated LSU via a Ragin' Cajun? OK.
All I want to know is how Bill kept her a secret? 😳
livvy_0555_social.jpg

That’s what I get for watching TV commercials.
I guess I should add (I’m probably the only person here who doesn’t know she is a LSU gymnast😊)
63c95fab6bc6a.image.jpg

Last edited:

I never said he cheated LSU. In fact Gautreaux asked the official upstairs to check it because either he or one of the officials thought it might have been targeting. You implied I said that. What I did was dispel any notion you had that Gantreaux might have any tendency to give favor to LSU. But without checking I would bet Gantreaux diploma has USL on it. It is also not not Universitty of LA. It is the University of Louisiana -Lafayette. USL = University of Southwestern Louisana on it.

What I did was dispel any notion you had that Gantreaux might have any tendency to give favor to LSU.

I never said or implied that. I was making the point that it was unlikely that he favored Bama...as you said here...

Naw. I know about Gautreau. He is a long time Bama fan from way back.
Isn’t he the one who said it is good for the SEC for Bama to win and get a bigger bowl to split or was that somebody else?

But without checking I would bet Gantreaux diploma has USL on it. It is also not not Universitty of LA.

I've never heard of USL.

It is the University of Louisiana -Lafayette.

Which is why I referred to it as ULL...The University of Louisiana- Lafayette.

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT