ADVERTISEMENT

Gheyter your thoughts please?

LOL well I think that Kraken Lady and Rudy et Al have already ALLLLLL testified to the Grand Jury and in the Dominion case that it was all unsubstantiated rumors to escape civil damages .they went the route of Italian satellite relays.

Maybe they should amend their testimonies.

I do recall one clip from her deposition that no serious rational person would have believed that” looks there are a few…. They’re at least 5-6 on this board that do.

Fox lost a $800M bet on that…. They hired the best experts on the planet to try to make some connection. Maybe you can help them.

They will have their chance to prove it under oath in two separate cases.

We both know how this theory ends.

Why you think they are going after Trump in NY. DC, and Atlanta ? There is not a conservative alive that could win a case in those places . Had O.J been tried in Jasper he would be in prison now for double homicide.

Why you think they are going after Trump in NY. DC, and Atlanta ? There is not a conservative alive that could win a case in those places . Had O.J been tried in Jasper he would be in prison now for double homicide.
Personally I have reached the conclusion that Biden should just pardon them all…. Act like nothing illegal happened.

Since in the opinion of the cult Magats there were no violations- then Kamala should be allowed to block the electoral votes if someone yells fraud.

We have to follow the rules or not.

Ok? I’m ok with Kamala holding up a Trumpsky win- with legal recourse.

Personally I have reached the conclusion that Biden should just pardon them all…. Act like nothing illegal happened.

Since in the opinion of the cult Magats there were no violations- then Kamala should be allowed to block the electoral votes if someone yells fraud.

We have to follow the rules or not.

Ok? I’m ok with Kamala holding up a Trumpsky win- with legal recourse.
This post just proves you have your head stuck completely up your ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT