ADVERTISEMENT

Freeze is about to flip another Georgia linebacker commit

aw4au14

Freshman
Feb 29, 2008
2025 top 100 overall player Jadon Perlotte.

It’s been nearly eight months since
Jadon Perlotte committed to Georgia.

But the 2025 Rivals100 outside linebacker from Buford (Ga.) High is considering a flip after attending Auburn’s Big Cat Weekend.
“Surprise coming soon,” said Perlotte. “Around August time.”

He’s teammates with 5 star 2024 safety KJ Bolden. It’s believed FSU was the leader for him up until bigcat weekend and now Auburn might have pulled even with them. He grew up an FSU fan. Georgia, bama, and Ohio State are also in the running but seem to be behind AU/FSU now. I thought Georgia was his leader but the AU boards are saying it’s been FSU all along.

Last edited:
He’s teammates with 5 star 2024 safety KJ Bolden. It’s believed FSU was the leader for him up until bigcat weekend and now Auburn might have pulled even with them. He grew up an FSU fan. Georgia, bama, and Ohio State are also in the running but seem to be behind AU/FSU now. I thought Georgia was his leader but the AU boards are saying it’s been FSU all along.

I’d forgotten the term big cat weekend ha

Talked with someone involved with NIL at Auburn and they also think it's down to FSU/Auburn. They added that the Auburn staff is confident.

Or they could start with a video of a 5 star bama commit switching to AU and thereby telling saban’s washed up ass to FO:

The days of Saban and Kirby getting 90% of the recruits they want head to head against Auburn are over. From a recruiting standpoint, Freeze is in the same ballpark as Chizik/Trooper/Luper from 2009-2012. Those were some monster classes that lead to 2 SEC titles and 2 National Championship appearances. He's also a much better coach than Chizik.

The days of Saban and Kirby getting 90% of the recruits they want head to head against Auburn are over. From a recruiting standpoint, Freeze is in the same ballpark as Chizik/Trooper/Luper from 2009-2012. Those were some monster classes that lead to 2 SEC titles and 2 National Championship appearances. He's also a much better coach than Chizik.
Agreed. He recruits like Chizik and coaches like Jimmy Johnson. Time to whoop the dawgs and the rettnex!

I’m pretty sure Auburn has never come close to Kirby at Georgia. At least we now know work has leveled off for you so that’s a good thing.

Just injecting some reality. I see the Auburn PR about a coach that hasn’t made it to his first game. Y’all practically rolling Tumors corner already. 🤣
I'm pleased with recruiting so far. It's way different so far than it's been in 10 years. That's something to be excited about.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I'm just hopeful that Saban can make it to the sidelines on Saturdays and stand for the entire game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT