ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Dodge Baseball

Nov 5, 2013
I see where Fort Dodge beat Kuemper last night at Dodger Stadium. Good win for the Dodgers. How good will Fort Dodge be this year? Did Kuemper lose allot from last year?
This post was edited on 5/28 12:34 PM by GoingDeep410

Historically, Kuemper tends to be one of those programs that reloads.

It looks like they did lose 75% of their innings pitched to graduation last year.

The Dodgers will be very good. They will be very good as long as Utley and any other Elsbecker disciple is at the helm. They expect a lot out of themselves and the players. They work their tails off and put in a ton of time. Anything they get, they deserve. Having kids go through traveling ball helps as well as they are getting pretty good instruction at younger ages. Keeping the numbers at a good level and keeping the expectations high will ensure for future competitive teams.

Kuemper lost a lot...a lot. However if you look at what they did last year they started real slow and then made their run later in the year.

Did Dowling get intimidated by Fort Dodge's trash talking, onfield antics last night? I see that the two teams split in a double header. Fort Dodge is pretty good when Hatcher pitches, but I can't believe Dowling didn't score any runs against FD and they gave up four runs to a relatively weak hitting team.

In the second game Fort Dodge pitches sophomore Nate Kalocia and only scores four runs against him. What's the story?

Maybe it was the fear of the retro unis that intimidated them in that first game.
tongue.r191677.gif

576300_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT