ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci update

If Fraudci were truly interested in The Truth, he would put down his NY Times and pick up the Bible.

Let's just hope that sanctimonious lying swamp creature gets AIDS/COVID and nut cancer that decimates his health and his family ill gotten wealth over a long period of time.
Fvck him and everyone that licks his taint.

Let's just hope that sanctimonious lying swamp creature gets AIDS/COVID and nut cancer that decimates his health and his family ill gotten wealth over a long period of time.
Fvck him and everyone that licks his taint.
According to Fauxi, he’s immune to Covid since he got the vaccine and subsequent 46 boosters. So we’ll have to count that one out.

Anything on hearings / prosecutions yet?

… is that after the Hunter files are released after 5 yrs?
… or will Sasquatch be found first?
The only update I’m looking for is when he dies so I know where to send the baked ham

Gator, since you worship at the throne of Fauci, how many boosters have you taken at this point?
3 total- the first release and 2 boosters. I had one side effect… my dick grew 2”.

How many boosters has Trumpsky had? He had “ herd mentality” and admitted to still getting boosters and was booed at his own rally of lemmings.
If Fraudci were truly interested in The Truth, he would put down his NY Times and pick up the Bible.
Bible?? Lots of biblical plagues to choose from going back to the Exodus . You think it was the first bowl in Revelations?? It sounds a lot like small pox or bubonic plague.

I love discussing historic pandemics and their effect on ancient to modern civilizations. The Black Death changed history for sure. ( but Dhe will tell you he he knows more than me ;)

Anyway.. Fauci has protected us for 40 yrs.. I hope the next one proves to be as effective.

3 total- the first release and 2 boosters. I had one side effect… my dick grew 2”.

How many boosters has Trumpsky had? He had “ herd mentality” and admitted to still getting boosters and was booed at his own rally of lemmings.

Bible?? Lots of biblical plagues to choose from going back to the Exodus . You think it was the first bowl in Revelations?? It sounds a lot like small pox or bubonic plague.

I love discussing historic pandemics and their effect on ancient to modern civilizations. The Black Death changed history for sure. ( but Dhe will tell you he he knows more than me ;)

Anyway.. Fauci has protected us for 40 yrs.. I hope the next one proves to be as effective.
When you post stuff like this, I pray that you’re just trolling.

man-in-a-straight-jacket-A9EDMH.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

dhe says he knows more WW2 history than you. You were around for the Black Death, Spanish Influenza, and other historical plagues, so I'll defer to you on that.

You've had more than one side effect... trust me.

Wife had 3, covid + 2, sick from shot 2x missed work. I had J&J, in car together 3 hrs me with chemo pump, she test p+ next day. I never got it. Well I did test postive 5 days before scheduled to have chemo port installed. DR had 4 other positives that day cancelling surgery, none of us 4 got sick. But atleast they don't test me anymore because I "had" it.

Wife had 3, covid + 2, sick from shot 2x missed work. I had J&J, in car together 3 hrs me with chemo pump, she test p+ next day. I never got it. Well I did test postive 5 days before scheduled to have chemo port installed. DR had 4 other positives that day cancelling surgery, none of us 4 got sick. But atleast they don't test me anymore because I "had" it.
To be clear we do have a poster on this very board that thinks Fauci is a hero. 🤣

Anything on hearings / prosecutions yet?

… is that after the Hunter files are released after 5 yrs?
… or will Sasquatch be found first?
You think anybody will ever put Dr Falsy on to talk public health ever again? You and Joe Briben have more credibility than Dr Falsy.

You've got to be shitting us at this point.

No reasonable person would even attempt to deny it at this point.
You must be referring to a SCOTUS getting bribed for $MILLIONS in free vacations and real estate transactions with MAGAt equivalent on George Soros.

T / F?

You must be referring to a SCOTUS getting bribed for $MILLIONS in free vacations and real estate transactions with MAGAt equivalent on George Soros.

T / F?

You must be referring to something that a liberal did that was bad...since we can just deflect to anything unrelated.

Have you hit your head lately? Like really, really hard?

You must be referring to something that a liberal did that was bad...since we can just deflect to anything unrelated.

Have you hit your head lately? Like really, really hard?
Hit it “lately”? Hell, since I’ve been hanging out with you hospitable rabble Gator has always sounded like a severe head trauma case.

Reactions: David_Dennison
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT