ADVERTISEMENT

Daughter just beat the absolute shit out of the China flu

Yep and a beautiful small child just died in Galveston County, Texas because she caught the Covid D probably because not enough people were vaccinated to keep it from spreading. She was perfectly healthy and it was just too much for her small body. I believe she may be the youngest person to die from Covid. More is probably coming.

With 95% of the people getting it being unvaccinated we could have stopped the spread of this thing. I could cry.

Bill, you are being lied to.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/09...H2XYUTB1xzY4nJbvIIDEkXPCpvXSBab4WmRi_sESPsjD8

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Read the article. But that’s beside the point. The % is close enough the spread would not have been the major problem it has become. So your idea is to don’t worry about any new disease to come along and kill a few children because we have some doing that anyway. That’s exactly the inference of your statement. This thing may not stop killing children. It could be just starting. That was a very healthy child.

Every heavily vaccinated country in the world has seen significant spread problems from Delta. In Israel, it is spreading through double vaccinated people at almost the same rate as it is spreading through unvaccinated people. The idea that these current vaccines will eradicate COVID is a lie. They do a good job at decreasing the severity, they do a very poor job at stopping the spread.

As for kids, it's about risk that we accept as a society. Every young life cut short to disease is a tragedy, but kids die to respiratory diseases every year. Both RSV and Flu are more dangerous to young children than COVID, but parents accepted that risk in the past partially because every case and death wasn't plastered across the evening news.

We have data from the UK, Israel, and now much of the US that shows delta isn't more dangerous to young people, on a relative risk scale, than previous variants. The only thing different it does to younger people is it infects more of them (which it does to all ages), so based purely on percentages, you'll see a few more of the outlier cases/deaths.

All a vaccine does is give the body a head start to a) recognize a pathogen as being a virus, b) know the building blocks to assemble the white cells to fight it, c) helps reduce the contagion time

the body’s immune system still has to do the primary work regardless

All this public angst over vaccine or no vaccine seems like a lot of unnecessary calories being spent

Yep and a beautiful small child just died in Galveston County, Texas because she caught the Covid D probably because not enough people were vaccinated to keep it from spreading. She was perfectly healthy and it was just too much for her small body. I believe she may be the youngest person to die from Covid. More is probably coming.

With 95% of the people getting it being unvaccinated we could have stopped the spread of this thing. I could cry.
Then cry, you sheeply mook, but for gods sake, quit propagating your false narrative you piece of shit.

Got damn. I see this shit every day. Go back into your purple and gold hole where LSU football coaches can smash women in the face and Derek Stingley gets torched by ANOTHER bammer WR.

But please, for the love of all things holy, shut the fûck up with these fake stats. You are a fûcking dipshit.

Reactions: dustinator
This alone shows your ignorance on the subject. It’s the stupid people who are most responsible for believing they can’t spread the virus. That’s what caused the exponential spread, @Bill_D ….
You thinking that you can’t spread it has given you the false sense of security to go out there and kill no TELLIN how many innocent lives in your nursing home.
because not enough people were vaccinated to keep it from spreading.

Reactions: dustinator
LOL!!! I just read @Bill_D ’s short story on how Texaco discovered particles smaller than a grain of sand ultimately clog up the sand filtration, thereby allowing nothing to pass thru. Hilarious that he - unbeknownst to him - made the case against mask effectiveness in filtering covid.
He can’t be this stupid, can he?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT