ADVERTISEMENT

Dark MAGA by gawd..

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Looks like Trumpsky endorsed and full supported militant pervert up till the very end. Why do you think he did that?

… and what / who is this globalist elite group who he thinks stabbed him in the back
. I know he was included in the Freedom Q- Caucus ( most are open advocates… and you can’t deny it). .

are the lines blurring now within the kooks in the GOP?
So stay on track here- Why does Trumpsky support / fund / endorse delusional militants over really smart successful GOP candidates who have a really good chance to win???

Same thing is happening in Georgia. Huge embarrassment when he’s gone after the folks who supported the legitimate votes.

She’s in your head with Hunter. They have something in common… neither had the power to authorize anything substantive … neither are consequential to future elections.

But I LOLOLOL as the hate burns
Are you this naive? Seriously. I understand you being a liberal and having to defend at all costs because Trump hurt your feelings that fcking bad, but your TDS continues to amaze me.

no….dumbass….she signed off on the lie you swallowed on the Russians

You must really feel dumb
So let’s get this straight. She lied about another politician during a campaign? ?

Did Trumpsky ever do that??? Easy one!!!! Think hard.
Tick, tock, tick, tock

So let’s get this straight. She lied about another politician during a campaign? ?

Did Trumpsky ever do that??? Easy one!!!! Think hard.
Tick, tock, tick, tock
I’ll ask again… did Trumpsky ever organize a campaign of known lies… hint… let’s say about the birthplace of a POTUS to remove him from office?

no….dumbass….she signed off on the lie you swallowed on the Russians

You must really feel dumb
This Republican senate report states clearly that the Trumpsky campaign was supported by the Russians. You missed it because you won’t get outside Trump bubble.
I’m attaching a article with the Cliff notes… you won’t believe that.

so I’m attaching 997 pages of the actual official Senate document

It's still a developing trend. Let me continue to observe and then I'll circle back.
You might very well have cracked a code. I swear that, with a little more research, you'll end up telling the class that Gator hates Trump. I wonder if you'll find that he won't listen to anyone who voted for Trump over Biden/Clinton, regardless of why. That might be more difficult to decipher.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You might very well have cracked a code. I swear that, with a little more research, you'll end up telling the class that Gator hates Trump. I wonder if you'll find that he won't listen to anyone who voted for Trump over Biden/Clinton, regardless of why. That might be more difficult to decipher.

Hang on, let's not get the cart in front of the horse. There's no evidence that BG hates Trump more than he loves common sense...yet! But I'm a cop and I'm on the case.

This theory does have potential, however.

Chuck says that Ernie Johnson is the best person he knows. And Chuck hates bama. If Chuck still loves Ernie after that, I'm cool with it. BTW, Chuck hates Saban almost like Skip Bayless.

I didn't know that he actually hated Bama and Saban. I thought it was in jest for the sake of the rivalry.

Reactions: dhetiger
I didn't know that he actually hated Bama and Saban. I thought it was in jest for the sake of the rivalry.
He hates bama like bama people hate Auburn. He'd buy you a beer and joke around with you, but he has no problem calling bama, and Saban, out for cheating. That TNT show is awesome. I think he's basically admitted to AU buying Cam, but justified it by pointing out that yall have bought everyone since 2008.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT