ADVERTISEMENT

Correct me if I'm wrong

hokiemokie

Freshman
Dec 31, 2009
Didn't I watch an Alabama game earlier in the year where the center had a few bad snaps similar to those in last nites game ? At one point in last nites game he had two consecutive snaps resulting in nineteen yard loss . There were a few more including the last play of the game with a terrible snap.

Didn't I watch an Alabama game earlier in the year where the center had a few bad snaps similar to those in last nites game ? At one point in last nites game he had two consecutive snaps resulting in nineteen yard loss . There were a few more including the last play of the game with a terrible snap.
All year long. Surprised Saban hasn’t murdered the guy.

*scaffold
76pkfd2fi1381.jpg

Snapping is not practiced as much as "the gravedigger" Hail Mary.

Looks like it won’t be a problem next year because he is entering the portal.

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT