Newman MC 3-1

Big Game in A
    East Buchanan @ # 3 Lisbon
    Other Big Games
    #4 West Sioux @ West Monona
    Grundy Center @ West Hancock
    Earlham @ #1 St. Albert

Reactions: mtdew_fever
East Buchanan shows they belong, I think they run Lisbon off the field this week.

Hudson is moving up, they are the class of the East and might give a run to the teams in the West.

1. CBSA
2. West Sioux
3. Hudson
4. Southwest Valley
5. Wapsie Valley
6. East Buchanan
7. Gladbrook Reinbeck
8. Pekin
9. Lisbon
10. Garrigan

Rubby just curious on why you say Hudson is the class of the east ( think you ment to say the team of the east) but curious on why you feel this way. The teams they have beat haven't really shown much. They have beat a bunch of bottom feeders.

I agree on East Buchanan.

Not sure I am completely sold on Hudson being ahead of Gladbrook-Reinbeck. We shall see after they face off in a few weeks.

East Buchanan shows they belong, I think they run Lisbon off the field this week.

Hudson is moving up, they are the class of the East and might give a run to the teams in the West.

1. CBSA
2. West Sioux
3. Hudson
4. Southwest Valley
5. Wapsie Valley
6. East Buchanan
7. Gladbrook Reinbeck
8. Pekin
9. Lisbon
10. Garrigan

Hello. I very well understand the students who want to leave school because there are a lot of homework, namely essays. It is in order to solve this problem and to finish studies, I recommend to buy assignments. After all, I myself often use paid essay writing. I buy my essays from real experts from uk essay writing service . Try their services too, I think you will like them.

The decision to buy thesis online was obvious. I wanted to graduate successfully, but the topic for the thesis I was given turned out to be too complicated. The choice of service was difficult, but I decided not to take a risk and turn to the company I know well — BestCustomWriting. The number of helpers nowadays is huge, and everyone claims to be the best. My experience with the company I mentioned was positive, so why not? They tackle different paper types, including essays, theses, dissertations, reports, and many more. If you can't find the necessary one on their website, don't hesitate to contact customer support.

SpeedyPaper.com was the best choice for me when I needed help with my essay. They provided me with an amazing essay term paper and I was able to get a great grade on my essay. The writers on this website were very knowledgeable in the area of essay writing and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs help with their essay writing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT