ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Openings

Why did Asmus leave? Nevada was his 3rd school in 4 years right?
What happened to AGWSR old HC?

Pekin is open, any idea where there coach is going, he was only the Head Coach for 1 year

Alburnett job is awful, horrible situation there last fall before the season started. Sounds like their administration is a MESS! Ran off a perfectly good coach when all he did was have winning seasons

Reactions: Anonymous2002
It's not the administration it's the parents who seem to control everything in ALL the sports. They need a coach who won't listen to them and an administrator who will back said coach.

Did North Tama and Alburnett ever hire football coaches yet ?

Take this for what it's worth. I know someone that applied for the FB and PE job and was called back by the district and they said they hired someone. Sorry. It's all I've got.

So who is the new North Tama coach?

I heard some guy from Forest City who was there a year, Austin Pink. Never been a HC before or even a coordinator from what it sounds like from my cousin from Traer. I guess the NT community is a bit of mess, not sure that's what I want a rookie HC walking into, talk about throwing him to the wolves.

I heard some guy from Forest City who was there a year, Austin Pink. Never been a HC before or even a coordinator from what it sounds like from my cousin from Traer. I guess the NT community is a bit of mess, not sure that's what I want a rookie HC walking into, talk about throwing him to the wolves.

This is the name I heard as well. I heard he was at Independence as an assistant as well. Said that NT had a good JH last year and didn't lose much from last year's team. Players are excited for a change.

The NT community is a great place to live. I don't know what you mean about it being a "mess". He will get nothing but support.

I question the same thing.

With that being said. It's a definite sports community as they have had some success historically there in multiple programs.

The NT community is a great place to live. I don't know what you mean about it being a "mess". He will get nothing but support.

Maquoketa Valley just posted Head Football today. What happened to the coach that was there?

Hearing North Cedar is a mess... Why else would a coach step down to be an assistant coach when he was a Head Coach, don't see that happen too often

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT