ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark idolizes Lebron

Eh, looks about the way most NFL players hit Mahomes when given the opportunity…should have done a Vontaze Burfict hit.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Sorry reasoned but this is pathetic

OTOH….not as pathetic as storming the court at a wbb game

How my local “rag” reported this…..travesty 😏

“Iowa's Caitlin Clark OK after being knocked down by Ohio State fan running on court”​

The Hawkeyes star was running off the court with her head down when a female fan, trying to film the on-court celebration, banged into Clark. She fell to the floor under one the baskets as personnel and teammates rushed to her aid.

“I was just trying to exit the court as quickly as possible, so I started running and I was absolutely just hammered by somebody trying to run onto the court,” Clark said after the 100-92 overtime loss. “Basically blindsided and, you know, kind of scary, could have caused a pretty serious injury to me and knocked the wind out of me. But luckily my teammates kind of picked me up and got me off the court. Their AD already came and apologized to me, so I really appreciate that.”

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: derek_tiger
The fans who stormed the court should be given season tickets for the nearest WNBA team.

The punishment is that they should be forced to attend each game.

Reactions: alphatiger08
How my local “rag” reported this…..travesty 😏

“Iowa's Caitlin Clark OK after being knocked down by Ohio State fan running on court”​

The Hawkeyes star was running off the court with her head down when a female fan, trying to film the on-court celebration, banged into Clark. She fell to the floor under one the baskets as personnel and teammates rushed to her aid.

“I was just trying to exit the court as quickly as possible, so I started running and I was absolutely just hammered by somebody trying to run onto the court,” Clark said after the 100-92 overtime loss. “Basically blindsided and, you know, kind of scary, could have caused a pretty serious injury to me and knocked the wind out of me. But luckily my teammates kind of picked me up and got me off the court. Their AD already came and apologized to me, so I really appreciate that.”

🤔
Pathetic... she should have to run laps for that ridiculous flop...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT