ADVERTISEMENT

Boone VS Perry tonight

ghost80

Varsity
Feb 24, 2009
Anyone know who is pitching for Perry tonight?

I've been waiting for an opportunity to see Boone play and a buddy of mine has wanted to see Whiton pitch so this looked like it could be a good night for a Perry roadtrip.

Sorry Kurt, without knowing if your son was pitching we went to plan B. I spent the evening on a different road trip and my buddy caught the DCG/Urbandale doubleheader.

I still hope to catch your kid this year. I'm more interested in seeing him run the bases. I've heard if he get on base (particularly with noone in front of him) he is downright scarry.

Thanks---Quick stats is incorrect (our bookkeepers are a bit young)...I am doing Game Changer and have him for 23 steals. I believe he will throw against Ballard this week in Perry. I can post on here if you would like to know. If you come up, feel free to introduce yourself...I am down the 3b liine w the Ipad!

Thanks for the heads up on Ballard but it won't be until the week after next before I catch anymore high school ball (but I'll likely catch a game in the bigs). Shipping out tomorrow at 1900 and will be out of commission till after the 4th.

Good luck to your team. It will be down to the last couple weeks before playoffs before I'm back and it'll be interesting to see who is up and who is down then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT