ADVERTISEMENT

big news

For the record I have no issues with schools sharing programs. I have no issue with SA sharing with HC.

I do find it shady to back out of a sharing agreement solely if it bumps you up a class.

If that makes me a petty patty, joyless life, child, jealous, sad little man, timmy tough nuts, keyboard warrior, brick wall, dumb, sensitive, illiterate, and a trivia and game show failure then I am guilty as charged.

I wouldn’t be mad if you had to go up to 1a Falcon lol just Incase we would meet in the dome. Wouldn’t be mad at all having a team with the accolades and tradition they have go up a class to avoid them haha. Our two schools have never played. Which is surprising with the traditions and both playing in cedar falls often. Must be one them things when we r in one class your in a different class

For the record, this agreement is not just for football but for all other sports as well, except for basketball and track. Personally, I don’t feel this is shady at all. It is simply giving Heartland Christian kids the opportunity to play a sport that they did not have at their own school. Realistically, very few, if any, will be of much significance for the programs. It simply doesn’t make sense to go up a class size when you basically aren’t getting anything besides 2 or 3 reserves. But if it doesn’t affect what class you’ll be playing in, it is a great opportunity to allow kids who haven’t had the chance to participate in football to throw the pads on. Personally, I don’t know why falconfanx3 titled this big news when it really isn’t big news at all. This really doesn’t affect any of the programs at all besides getting a handful of mediocre kids and there will be no change in class.

For the record, this agreement is not just for football but for all other sports as well, except for basketball and track. Personally, I don’t feel this is shady at all. It is simply giving Heartland Christian kids the opportunity to play a sport that they did not have at their own school. Realistically, very few, if any, will be of much significance for the programs. It simply doesn’t make sense to go up a class size when you basically aren’t getting anything besides 2 or 3 reserves. But if it doesn’t affect what class you’ll be playing in, it is a great opportunity to allow kids who haven’t had the chance to participate in football to throw the pads on. Personally, I don’t know why falconfanx3 titled this big news when it really isn’t big news at all. This really doesn’t affect any of the programs at all besides getting a handful of mediocre kids and there will be no change in class.
You say it’s just a few reserves but what if they are a few studs? Then what? Then it’s still okay? Nope sure won’t be because now that this is out there every corner St. Albert turns they will face questions about this. I personally wouldn’t want to have to deal with this crap. Not worth it.if they would win a title now it will be questioned let’s be real right now. Have fun with this mess St. Albert fans

You say it’s just a few reserves but what if they are a few studs? Then what? Then it’s still okay? Nope sure won’t be because now that this is out there every corner St. Albert turns they will face questions about this. I personally wouldn’t want to have to deal with this crap. Not worth it.if they would win a title now it will be questioned let’s be real right now. Have fun with this mess St. Albert fans

HAHA if they win or were to win a state title it would not be questioned :rolleyes: It would count and matter just as much. Clearly you know little about the school and the area and that's fine... We'll see what happens, as the whipper snappers say now, let the chips fall where they may

HAHA if they win or were to win a state title it would not be questioned :rolleyes: It would count and matter just as much. Clearly you know little about the school and the area and that's fine... We'll see what happens, as the whipper snappers say now, let the chips fall where they may
Never said it wouldn’t matter or count lol maybe read before getting hyped up over nothing ther Guy. But if you don’t think for years to come ppl will question on weather they should have even been in class a and not 1a with that merger then you are new. So therefor would always having ppl saying well but should they even been in class a that year they won it. That will happen don’t think it won’t lol. I could care less about it. I’m saying if I was a supporter of that school I’d be against it. Not worth it

Reactions: falconfanx3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT