ADVERTISEMENT

Bammers…I guess I didn’t notice how easy your sweet 16 draw was

Some years you are the windshield, some years you are the bug. It’s nice being the windshield this year

(And some years you just choke on a fat dick against Yale, but that’s neither here nor there)

Some years you are the windshield, some years you are the bug. It’s nice being the windshield this year

(And some years you just choke on a fat dick against Yale, but that’s neither here nor there)

m09kt2hpwjg71.gif

I hate to say this because I think that you've been a good poster all of these years, but you've left me no choice with that unnecessary dig. You are a poopoo face. There....I said it. Big fat poopoo face.

I hate to say this because I think that you've been a good poster all of these years, but you've left me no choice with that unnecessary dig. You are a poopoo face. There....I said it. Big fat poopoo face.

Damn man...did you have to type that fcking filth twice?

• Love
Reactions: dhetiger

Yale, with all of their (non-coloring) books, proved too much for the sweat hawg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT