ADVERTISEMENT

Bama/LSU

Fair enough. It looks very borderline to me because of how he was tackled, but I can see why it can be argued that it should’ve been called. LSU scored a TD two plays later so at least it didn’t affect the outcome.
Yep. The score and it being LSU are 2 reasons I don't care enough to argue! ;)

Did Bill send that to you?
I actually liked the QB hit….might have been a little rough by today’s standards but it wasn’t flagrant.
Two things on the hit.

If you’re going to play like a RB .. you’re gonna get hit like a RB

As Chiz once said about Fairley.. if you don’t want him hitting your QB.. block him.

Reactions: Reasoned
Fair enough. It looks very borderline to me because of how he was tackled, but I can see why it can be argued that it should’ve been called. LSU scored a TD two plays later so at least it didn’t affect the outcome.
I don’t understand the whining corn dogs. Bama was physically whipping that corn dog ass in the second half.. up two TDs.

One would have to assume that swamp people would score twice in 10 min and Bama gets shut down when they hadn’t done it all night.

I thought it was heartwarming to see the spuat player target the LSU QB and doing his best 'Nick Fairley' impression. At first I wondered 'they outlawed that, didn't they...?'.... then I remembered, 'oh yeah, this is an Alabama game AT Tuscaloosa...'.

Sort of comforting knowing the refs can still take over a game. Kudos!

TheSpot.gif
The problem was the upstairs official said it wasn‘t targeting. The head official ask him to look at it. IMO it was definitely targeting. He launched himself and hit his helmet against the QB‘s helmet. Launch and helmet hitting head is definition of targeting, especially the launch part. I heard that Kelly has asked for a review.by the officials and if the review said it was targeting he is recommending the upstairs official be suspended because it was so dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
The problem was the upstairs official said it wasn‘t targeting. The head official ask him to look at it. IMO it was definitely targeting. He launched himself and hit his helmet against the QB‘s helmet. Launch and helmet hitting head is definition of targeting, especially the launch part. I heard that Kelly has asked for a review.by the officials and if the review said it was targeting he is recommending the upstairs official be suspended because it was so dangerous.

😆😆😆😆

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bill, I have to ask the question we all need the answer to:
Since when has Kelly been concerned about putting another human being a dangerous position?

Last edited:
He didn't launch and helmet to helmet is not against the rules. Roughing was the correct call. Appeared to me that his helmet slid upwards and hit his chin.

Agree...they called roughing because he drove him into the ground. That's a penalty...in today's game.

Bill, were you worried for Daniels safety when the little red-faced leprechaun sent him back out two plays later? Killy didn't seem too concerned about Daniels' health at the point, did he?

And it wasn't targeting - he did not launch with the crown of the helmet. He tackled in the chest and in the process his helmet slid into the bird cage.

Bill, were you worried for Daniels safety when the little red-faced leprechaun sent him back out two plays later? Killy didn't seem too concerned about Daniels' health at the point, did he?

And it wasn't targeting - he did not launch with the crown of the helmet. He tackled in the chest and in the process his helmet slid into the bird cage.

Agree. By today's rules, it was roughing the passer or unnecessary roughness...whichever way you want to phrase it...and that was called.

Personally it looks like a damn fine football play to me but the game had changed and I understand why. Don't have to like it tho.

He didn't launch and helmet to helmet is not against the rules. Roughing was the correct call. Appeared to me that his helmet slid upwards was off of and hit his chin.
Hey did launch himself. He was off of both fever when he made contact. He doesn’t have to be horizonal to have launched.

Hey did launch himself. He was off of both fever when he made contact. He doesn’t have to be horizonal to have launched.
And there is the homer reply I would have expected. Roles reversed, Bill would be talking about that great tackle made by LSU.

Bill, I have to ask the question we all need the answer to:
Since when has Kelly been concerned about putting another human being a dangerous position?
Maybe you should research the incidents yourself if you think you need to have an attitude like that about them from believing the crap of Pop et Al.

Maybe you should research the incidents yourself if you think you need to have an attitude like that about them from believing the crap of Pop et Al.
Not trying to rile you up sir. It’s just that I have sat in on several of the zoom calls @Pops Masterson holds and his info from his inside source has been absolutely impeccable. If Vegas had a line on these calls, I would be an incredibly rich man

Reactions: dustinator
Not trying to rile you up sir. It’s just that I have sat in on several of the zoom calls @Pops Masterson holds and his info from his inside source has been absolutely impeccable. If Vegas had a line on these calls, I would be an incredibly rich man
Providing the truth serum in both oral and injectable form to @Bill_D is rejected 100% of the time.

I have never seen a person so allergic to so many forms of truth- serum, oral, injectable, pill, transdermal, ice cold six pack.

Unfortunate, but here we are.

Kelly was still whining about the Dallas Turner hit last night because an LSU player got called for targeting against Florida

• Haha
Providing the truth serum in both oral and injectable form to @Bill_D is rejected 100% of the time.ther

I have never seen a person so allergic to so many forms of truth- serum, oral, injectable, pill, transdermal, ice cold six pack.

Unfortunate, but here we are.
Nd Kate be er seen a liar like you. you need to gobble of the truth serum.

Kelly was still whining about the Dallas Turner hit last night because an LSU player got called for targeting against Florida

Saw that...my family did the same.

"The SEC will always protect Bama." No comment when I sent them these.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT