ADVERTISEMENT

Asking my supporters for $464M tomorrow

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Being a BILLIONAIRE I just can’t understand being turned down by 30 surety companies. Surely they someone is willing to accept our valuation of real estate holdings - and my integrity after 6 bankruptcies and CPA firm saying I lied.

Any advice? It looks like E Jean Carrol will now own Trump Tower since she got the first $90M.

Being a BILLIONAIRE I just can’t understand being turned down by 30 surety companies. Surely they someone is willing to accept our valuation of real estate holdings - and my integrity after 6 bankruptcies and CPA firm saying I lied.

Any advice? It looks like E Jean Carrol will now own Trump Tower since she got the first $90M.
Are you asking for Lincoln Riley?

Are you asking for Lincoln Riley?
Weak! I do that name skip all the time and so do you. Trumpsky has 1000s of those moments.

Actually I’m asking for the fans of David Dennison whose dual personality/ identity will be introduced publicly for the first time. You fvckers didn’t believe until I pulled the court docs on Stormy’s NDA ( agreement with David Pecker of National Enquirer will be a hostile witness) . It will be embarrassing and alarming to see that he signed that pmt in the Oval Office.

But you know this… as I told you so 6-7 yrs ago. My how this will burn that evangelical ass to have witnesses than Tiny was poking Stormy and McDougal while Melania ( a fellow illegal immigrant stripper) was pregnant .. and continued for some time.

Personal question… do you think as many others do that that they have already agreed to a divorce and she has an NDA till after the election.

Weak! I do that name skip all the time and so do you. Trumpsky has 1000s of those moments.

Actually I’m asking for the fans of David Dennison whose dual personality/ identity will be introduced publicly for the first time. You fvckers didn’t believe until I pulled the court docs on Stormy’s NDA ( agreement with David Pecker of National Enquirer will be a hostile witness) . It will be embarrassing and alarming to see that he signed that pmt in the Oval Office.

But you know this… as I told you so 6-7 yrs ago. My how this will burn that evangelical ass to have witnesses than Tiny was poking Stormy and McDougal while Melania ( a fellow illegal immigrant stripper) was pregnant .. and continued for some time.

Personal question… do you think as many others do that that they have already agreed to a divorce and she has an NDA till after the election.
I know you aren't going to compare Trump gaffes to Biden's. That's insane. As far as the rest of your post, I don't care. I have repeatedly said Trump is a disgusting piece of shit. You voted for a retarded disgusting piece of shit, too. And, you have defended it. Huge difference.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I can’t wait for you to do…you know…the thing. End of line!

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I have to laugh. They had to discount the bond and the orangeman will sell Truth and make another bundle as Trumpaphobia runs rampant in your head.

Speaking of 'over valuing'.... all that crackhead Humper Briben art work you are buying is no way worth 1.5M.

You’re worse than aw at this stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

When did you sliver out of your hole?

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
IMG-3408.jpg

Seriously... who cares? Porking? Stormy? Melania? McDougal? Why do you keep bringing up his baggage? He is NOT a GOOD PERSON. WTF do you need to understand this?

He is a fvcking mile better than the alternative, who let 10m 'newcomers' get into our country... get it? I'll take his indiscretions any day over letting his son bring crack into the WH. Making us dependent (again) and other countries for oil. Actually believing that Climate fvking Change is nothing more than a hoax to enrich the power and money of those wanting to control our lives?

And I'm fvcking amazed that you are so ingrained in your DJT hate you actually want this... I have to ask... who are you?

Last edited:
Seriously... who cares? Porking? Stormy? Melania? McDougal? Why do you keep bringing up his baggage? He is NOT a GOOD PERSON. WTF do you need to understand this?
Correct, funny how the left just doesn’t get it.
He is a fvcking mile better than the alternative, who let 10m 'newcomers' get into our country... get it?
Yup
I'll take his indiscretions any day over letting his son bring crack into the WH.
Yup again
Making us dependent (again) and other countries for oil.
and again
Actually believing that Climate fvking Change is nothing more than a hoax to enrich the power and money of those wanting to control our lives?
Watch this..

And I'm fvcking amazed that you are so ingrained in your DJT hate you actually want this... I have to ask... who are you?
I’m not, TDS is a different animal….

Reactions: derek_tiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT