ADVERTISEMENT

As I said…

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Letitia shuts down the corrupt Trump Organization. Trump tower will soon be included in the fire sale.

Will be overturned…..wait for it.
No .. it absolutely will not. All that will change now is the severity of sanctions and fine. You do know Trump accepted summary judgement. They waived jury trial because they feared that the compensatory damages would actually go higher that $250k.There is already a separate judge assigned to shit them down. It’s going down.

As I said .. The Trump Organization would get the corporate Death penalty. Letitia would kick his corrupt ass. Didn’t I?

Also said he would be found guilty of rape / sexual abuse.. “ Ki’s em and grab em by tje pussy was played over and over during the trial. Thats really what he did. Paid some $130k to shut up before the election. Thats what your nominee really is.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
No .. it absolutely will not. All that will change now is the severity of sanctions and fine. You do know Trump accepted summary judgement. They waived jury trial because they feared that the compensatory damages would actually go higher that $250k.There is already a separate judge assigned to shit them down. It’s going down.

As I said .. The Trump Organization would get the corporate Death penalty. Letitia would kick his corrupt ass. Didn’t I?

Also said he would be found guilty of rape / sexual abuse.. “ Ki’s em and grab em by tje pussy was played over and over during the trial. Thats really what he did. Paid some $130k to shut up before the election. Thats what your nominee really is.
The looney judge presiding over the case is reason enough for it to be overturned. Wait for it

Good grief

Gator the constitutional and judicial genius. Libs are retarded. Lol.
Ask your friends who laughed at my legal knowledge what they think about the 91 felony indictments now. Most I predicated. I told the board in 2014-15 that the Trump Organization is a Mafia and would get shut down. That’s when he was a Clinton / cuomo loving democrat. It has.. at least in NY . However He and Jared have BILLIONS of corrupt blood money from the Saudis to sell out debt and restart.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Gators trolls have always been funny. I'll say the football ones are much easier to laugh at. It's tougher to laugh too hard at our country swirling down the toilet...but some of the obscenely stupid shyt that's coming out these days makes it possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT