ADVERTISEMENT

Appears Harbaugh

He’s already been interviewed in BR, according to @Pops Masterson and his source within the football program.
They met at some clandestine joint in Shreveport per my source. It was Warde Manuel, Coach Killy, some other Michigan trustee, and my buddy that’s on staff that Killy promoted to an operations role.

BREAKING: just found out that Killy is practically begging for the job, but Michigan’s background check/vetting process is much more stringent than LSU’s, so the whole murder thing might come back to bite him in the asshole.

They met at some clandestine joint in Shreveport per my source. It was Warde Manuel, Coach Killy, some other Michigan trustee, and my buddy that’s on staff that Killy promoted to an operations role.

BREAKING: just found out that Killy is practically begging for the job, but Michigan’s background check/vetting process is much more stringent than LSU’s, so the whole murder thing might come back to bite him in the asshole.
WOW!!! That just goes to show the validity of that old expression “you can kill some of the people some of the time but you can’t kill all the people all the time”.

• Haha
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
But you're hoping not...since he's basically Rich Rod, right? 😂
Correct. Big difference is DeHarsin's wife is much better looking than RR's... seems I remember back then some posters making fun of her 'Tammy Wynette' look and it getting back to her while they were negotiating? You remember any of that?

Correct. Big difference is DeHarsin's wife is much better looking than RR's... seems I remember back then some posters making fun of her 'Tammy Wynette' look and it getting back to her while they were negotiating? You remember any of that?

As I recall, our rivals made fun of her Aqua-Net hair. But if crap like that bothered her, Rich made the right choice.

As usual you are as FOS as a Christmas turkey. He was in BR working on the upcoming junior day. You need to get a better source.

Last edited:
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I didn’t say what day they met, William. That’s frankly none of your business.

Calm down, the Michigan BOT told Killy no due to his violent past.
More BS. The LSU AD considered one of the best in the country allowed Kelly to fire and replace the entire D staff with some of the highest salaried coaches in the country. This was after the crap about Michigan surfaced.and him going to Michigan rumored by ESPN. Woodruff woULM never have allowed him to pay all the old coaches the buyout and hire 5 new coaches with high multi year contracts without an understanding on him staying.

Like I said, you need a new source to replace the one you don’t really have.

More BS. The LSU AD considered one of the best in the country allowed Kelly to fire and replace the entire D staff with some of the highest salaried coaches in the country. This was after the crap about Michigan surfaced.and him going to Michigan rumored by ESPN. Woodruff woULM never have allowed him to pay all the old coaches the buyout and hire 5 new coaches with high multi year contracts without an understanding on him staying.

Like I said, you need a new source to replace the one you don’t really have.
This is along with that top notch, state of the art compliance team too, right?

Lmaooooo

This is along with that top notch, state of the art compliance team too, right?

Lmaooooo
You are really reaching now. Since you just virtually conceded I’m right with this desperate ploy why don’t you quit embarrassing yourself trying to right the ship and move on. Everybody on site knows you over reached and screwed up. Fight another day.

You are really reaching now. Since you just virtually conceded I’m right with this desperate ploy why don’t you quit embarrassing yourself trying to right the ship and move on. Everybody on site knows you over reached and screwed up. Fight another day.
You’re the one always touting LSU’s compliance department.

The same one that allows coaches to rape and pillage coeds. The same one that allows a basketball coach to speak openly about buying players. The same one that allows a coach to close-handed smash his wife in the dome. The same one that looks past a coach murdering a student.

Crazy times we live in.

You’re the one always touting LSU’s compliance department.

The same one that allows coaches to rape and pillage coeds. The same one that allows a basketball coach to speak openly about buying players. The same one that allows a coach to close-handed smash his wife in the dome. The same one that looks past a coach murdering a student.

Crazy times we live in.
Like I say. This is nothing but a diversion from the fact you screwed the moose on the Michigan thing. Relax. Everyone knows it. You can’t make it go away by attempted diversion.

You’re trying to claim you knew every move of Killy’s travel. You did not. It worked out for you regardless since they wouldn’t hire him due to his murderous past.
I neversaidany such thing. I happen to have a super source who told me except for some in home visits he was in BR the rest of the time working on recruit visits.

I also was told by a Michigan source that Michigan wanted to keep the OC as HC because of swhat happened to AL and WA players and recruits after their HC left. He also told me for some Michigan rule ththey had to wait 7 days to announce the new coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT